Your Store OnlineScam

T Review updated:

Is this a scam??? Did they just take my money and never intend on sending the items? I ordered these things in plenty of time for Christmas. (November 15) Apparently the items were on backorder- I was NEVER notified that they were back ordered. (does this website not track what is in stock or not at the time an order is made??? They didn't even email me to tell me that their items were not available after I ordered them. I sent an email to complain and they guaranteed that they would be delivered by Christmas. No delivery. I sent another email and I then received a message "is currently in transit to you. Please expect delivery of your order within the next few days" No package- Then again on December 24th-the same message. But of course they have ALREADY charged my account the $200!!! I will NEVER use them again...In my opinion, they are unprofessional and inefficient as a company!!! (Today is January 3rd and I STILL have not received a package.)

Dec 30, 2010

I too purchased items 3 months ago from your store online .com
    they never plan on refunding my money that was not to be taken until item ships, which it states on their site
    guarantee satisfaction? I guess i can not complain about items that i have never received!!
    DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY I DONT THINK THIS IS A REAL COMPANY

• P
      Mar 14, 2011

I too have been taken in by this scam. Ordered items and have never received them, have emailed customer service and tried to call them, to no avail. I spent well over 200 dollars, and can't even get anyone on the phone. I have reported them to the better business bureau. Please don't be taken in by their cheap prices, it doesn't mean a thing if you never receive your items.

• Y
      Apr 08, 2011

Yourstoreonline's customer service number is [protected] m-f during normal business hours. We love our customers and would be more than happy to assist you. A+++

• C
      Dec 29, 2011

agree with the above statements my issue is the products they sell are not what you get when going through the manufacturer. I have received 3 pairs of pajama pants that are nothing like like the ones you ordered over the phone. they are made cheaply not of same material. ordered the specials that were for 0$ only shipping received none of the items needless to say your online store is a fraud-and sells crap probably the damaged irregular if I wanted that I could go into any outlet mall pay 1/2 the price! extremely disappointed

• T
      Oct 30, 2012

Same thing. Never received item, nor refund. No response to emails.

• D
      Aug 10, 2013

Do not order from this company. I order from them and never received my item. They never responded to my emails. I would check my order and it would say it was back ordered.

• K
      Aug 13, 2013

I too made a purchase and never received it!

• O
      Nov 29, 2013

Picture online showed a One Touch Can Opener...I already have one of these so know exactly what it is. the product that came is a cheap copy .. Has to be fraudulent when they use the brand name... They said to return it and I would get money back...less shipping in both directions. What a load of rubbish...

• P
      Jan 10, 2014

ii ordered a rainbow loom 3 weeks ago, they have taken the money out of my account (double) the money, i sent a e-mail and got no responce.

• B
      Feb 15, 2014

I was looking for old 'Chaps' cologne. Any other website it is either out of stock or very expensive. Here it was very inexpensive and too good to be true and the site looked funny to me. Most companies now have one of your payment options to be paypal and they don't. I decided to look to see if there were any complaints about this site. Have any of you got your money back? You can file a dispute with your bank and you can get your money back. This company needs to be put out of business!!! I doesn't sound like they are even real!! They need to be put in prison for taking advantage of people and stealing from innocent victims!

Feb 26, 2014

I am 22 days out from date I placed my order. Have not received yet! First time I talked with them I was promised delivery by that Friday. Email to them stated I had already spoken to a rep and it was resolved. Second time on phone they stated my package had been damaged in shipment and shipper had returned it to them and they would resend in a few days. They promised that I would get emails keeping me updated on my package. Also each time I check my account online it is never updated. Only says in processing and will be able to track within 24 to 48 hours. Last time I tried to log on to my account to check status, my account is no longer there and it will not let me log in!!! I will be contacting bank and getting my money back! I do not care if it cost me more to get it!!!

May 03, 2014

I was ordered Rayban sunglasses on 20/04/2014 and received conformation form mallpay.com regarding order completed and I will received my order with 3 to 10 days but not mention order number, I was paid round $42.00, I have no tracking number or emails to fined order information, I think its fake company

• S
      Jan 01, 2015

Same issue! Ordered an item on October 15th, 2014 for the holidays. It is now January 1, 2015 and no item. They lied over and over again and said they were sending it.

• T
      Jul 17, 2017

I wish that I would have seen these complaints. I ordered an item in April. It's now July 17 (four months have passed), and they finally debited the $100 from my bank, but when I called to make sure that it was finally shipping out, I was told they were STILL waiting for the correct color, and that it would be another FOUR WEEKS. I told them to send a different color...we'll see what happens. This is outrageous.

Sep 27, 2019

Same complaint here, same message about waiting an additional 24-48 hours. Haven’t received my product. Guess I will be calling VISA to dispute the charges!