Yoursavingsclub.comFraudulant billing

B

I have been billed on my credit card for the past 6-8 months $ 1.00 each month. Last month I spoke to my Credit Card Dispute Center and they merely credited me $ 1.00 for the months of August and Sept.. However, after I called the number on Statement and cancelled in their automated menu, They continue to bill me. I have written to them via E-Mail, but they do not reply. I can't seem to talk to a live individual and it is very annoying and time consuming. I wrote to them once again today requesting my membership number and for them to direct me how to cancel.
Does anybody have any useful suggestions!

• Ra
    Rach Nov 30, 2008

This company is the best at charging people money when they have cancelled whatever kind of membership that consumers thought they had. I have complained to them numerous times, cancelled several occassions, and still have my account charged. Is there no end to there to this stupid-### company? It just seems to continue with more arguments from my end and no solutions from their end.