Youngexplorers.comFraud

A

They offer you a coupon on your order. If you accept it, they will enroll you @ shoppingessentials plus, and suck all the money out of your account charging every month. It sounds like you're getting a coupon on your purchase, but they are frauduently signing you up for a "service" with a charge every month. Too bad, they carry neat products, but you can't trust a company like that.

• Sq
    Squidlet123 Feb 06, 2013

Put toy in box, ship toy to recipient. How hard can that be? Evidently, really really hard.

This place has Horrible order fulfilliment. Customer service has no power to correct anything. Their 1st level customer support will look at your problem, put you on hold for 20 minutes, then say, "i have to transfer you to a specialist " where you start over. They claim to ship but do not. In the same phonecall I got info that 1) the missing game had shipped last friday and 2) it was backordered till the end of February. Two different stories about the same order from two different people on the same call!

My dad ordered 6 items in November... by Feb we had received only 3. I cancelled the other 2 and had them send a check. Probably a bad idea, as I think the cancelled order money will never be refunded. if it ever shows up, I'll be shocked. This fiasco cost me at least 8 phonecalls and was still not resolved. To summarize, they suck. Avoid Young Explorers at all costs.

• Gr
    Grufnik Dec 22, 2010

I would rate their store lower than one star. I ordered something for a child for Christmas on the Dec 16th with the rush delivery. Now they are saying it is not going to be here till Dec 29th. Called customer service and it is "Nothing we can do". Their shipping policy specifically said that it was 3 to 4 day delivery for stuff that is in stock, which this item was and it was ordered on the 16th. So I paid extra for something that is arriving later that the date it was supposed to have, EVEN having given myself some extra delivery time? What BS!!!

Horrible customer service too...first person didn't care and almost immediately passed me off by putting me on hold for 1/2 hour and then the second person had no idea what my case was about and just started over. I shouldn't have bothered waiting, cause she didn't care either.

I am not the first to have this problem. Look around on other sites and people have the same issues. I should have looked before I bought :-(

• Mo
    MommaC1382 Sep 15, 2010

They also sell the cheapest made crap ever-you can pay $60 for a toy that won't last a day and try to complain but get no one who will listen!!