Yesstyle.comif you buy from yesstyle.com you will be fooled like,... me

T

Just imagine that all the decent to good reviews you ever see about yesstyle is by the 3 people that work there attempting to accumulate good reviews for themselves. That might or might not be exaggerated, however that is my visually aiding description for this site. It has been a month since I ordered, I haven't heard from them as I have tried to contact them via various methods, and still have not received my clothes.. which are probably still sitting in their rolls of fabric where they were born. EVERYONE DON'T DO IT! I know it's so tempting because they look rather appealing over their skinny rail Asian posers, and behind the cheap camera lens but trial version of Photoshop enhancements! If you buy from Yesstyle.com you will be fooled like, ... me :(