YesAsiaI want a refund

R

I wonder if there are people who never had any issues with this company. If yes, I envy them then.
I ordered several items from them and paid about one ртвкув dollars. on the next day I got an email stating that the items I ordered were out of stock. ALL OF THEM! Unbelievable.
ok, I asked for a refund and was refused. They said they never charged me, they always follow their policies. That's very nice, but how about the charge from my account with your company name under it?
I sent the photo of this to the customer support and they haven't answered yet. Waiting for my refund. I am sure it's their fault and I won't let them scam me.