Yes Loansnot runfunding money

K

about 8 weeks ago i was going to get a loan with yes loans for £3000 which they said i would pay small intrest amount back, all i had to do was pay a fee of £69.95 to get accepted so i sent a cheque off, after them taking a week to get back to be the only loan they could offer was double intrested i declined and asked for money back 4 weeks on .3 letters, 50 emails later im still no futher they claim they dont recieve letters (recored delivery )they put you on hold for hours to a "fake refund department" then they even now said they cant find details of me paying even though sent bankstatement .it really is a joke .I WARN ANYBODY FROM USING THEM

• Th
    Theresa.K Dec 10, 2009

Hi There

Recently I tried to apply for a loan with them as they assured me that even with a poor credit rating they could still give me a loan for £500, now initially they told me of a fee of £69.50 to cover administration fees which when they tried to take it at the time I did not have in the bank as i'd not yet been paid at my new job, so I told them I would call back when I had the money, i've recently checked my bank account which is 2 weeks later and found that they'd taken the fee without my consent, i called them up and asked them why they'd taken it without even calling me for authorization first and they could not give me an answer (how very professional), they told me that if i send in a letter with my reference number (which they gave me over the phone) explaining the situation then they would immediately send me a cheque back, so i would have rather they credit my account which would have been quicker but I settled for it, I sent a letter via first class post at the beginning of the week and I phoned them today asking if they'd sent the cheque in the post to me, they said that nobody had even cancelled the application so nothing had been done, they then told me that i'd have to WAIT 30 DAYS BEFORE RECEIVING A REFUND!! this company lacks professionalism beyond the extreme, I haven't the foggiest idea how on EARTH this company gets away with being such fraudsters, I will be contacting my bank to see about claiming a charge back of the fee because this is just not good enough, i will not wait 30 days to get my money back when they took it out of my account without my permission so I class this as fraud.

I agree with the warning, please anybody considering obtaining a loan from this company, DO NOT even contact them, they are fraudsters after your money, it's not worth it you'll only face trouble!