Yatra.com — automatic cancellation of flight - scam and bunch of frauds!!
I had booked a flight from Bangalore to Pune using the Yatra App. Yesterday, 20th Nov, I used the app to send the details of the flight as a email to myself, after which i closed the App. After 5 minutes I got a message saying your flights have been successfully cancelled, when i did not even cancel the flight!!
I was trying to find the customer care number immediately in the App, and bloody no place has their number. I finally dropped an Email to the customer support with subject "Urgent" and explained what happened. I got a response after 2.5 hours which was completely useless stating " We would like to inform you that we have checked with our technical department that the Cancellation has been done by you online."
Completely absurd!! I followed up over Email, no response. I got a customer care number and that agent told me that her supervisor would call back and no response!!!
As if they have made their app in such a way just so that they can rob people off! When you cancel anything through online or app, we get pop-up windows to confirm. They are cheats and Bloody scammers!!
I would like this to be undo and make sure my bookings or intact or would require a complere refund and never again will I use Yatra. I was planning to take on of Yatra's holiday package, now NO WAY!
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - avoid yatra.com for hotel booking
- Yatra.com - hotel booking not confirmed inspite of full payment 
- Yatra.com - fraudulent transaction on www.yatra.com
- Yatra - lies whilebooking ticket 
- Yatra - not get information