Yatra Onlineyatra support was not replying me to one mail

A Oct 29, 2018

I'm still waiting from 5 days for you reply but still condition is that your company is relaxed and not even reply to my email.
Same issue again I'm try to book ticket but again ticket is not booked and ecash was deducted from my account reference no are [protected], [protected] seriously today i feel very bad and upset by using yatra .com bcz in one train tickets was finished. This time I want my refund in my account not as a ecash because whenever I'm using ecash the tickets was bot booked and after thus issue i never use yatra.com seriously.
Date of Transaction : 23/10/18 and 24:10/18
Payment mode (Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking) : Ecash
Bank Name : Yatra ecash
Amount Charged : 671* 2=1342
Transaction reference provided by bank = [protected], [protected]
Email ID (Used while booking : akshaymalhotra.[protected]@gmail.com
I was try 2 times but both time ticket was not booked and money was deducted from ecash i mantion both references and i very upset by using yatra bcz in one train ticket was finished.

yatra support was not replying me to one mail
yatra support was not replying me to one mail

RESOLVED

• Yatra Online's response · Oct 31, 2018

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Yatra.com.

We have received your query & would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Best Regards, Yatra Care

• Yatra Online's response · Nov 02, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Your refund is in process, we will update you as soon as this is closed.

Best Regards,

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 05, 2018

There is not action taken by your company yatra.com is totally fraud company from my side please don’t use yatra.com anyone please facing more issue from 1 month but stiil this yatra take rest

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 05, 2018

I want call on my no ASAP right now otherwise I’m going to higher complaint center against yatra.com seriously this is not from money this time

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We are in contact with tech team to resolve this ASAP. Would request you to kindly share your contact number, we will give you a call back to discuss this.

Contact me on [protected] ASAP

Greetings from Yatra.com!

As per our telephonic conversation. We have forwarded your query to our concerned team and will connect with you tomorrow to update the status.

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Than you for your patience. Your ecash has been refunded into your Yatra account. Would request you to kindly login once and check. Please feel free to connect with us again if required.

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 08, 2018

Yes I received ecash like user money but Same issue again I’m trying to book a ticket but same issue again ticket was not booked what is this?? Again I’m mailing you again and again for refund why I’m wasting my time by using yatra.com?? My new failed reference no is : [protected].So this time and its my last time i want my user money in my accound I’ll send my account details bcz whenever I’m trying to book a ticket than ticket is failed and some me error like http try type error so my user money is totally waste na.
    see attachment and i want aprox 1500 rs above in my personal account

Comments

• Yatra Online's response · Nov 10, 2018

Hi,

Best Regards,

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 11, 2018

Same issue again I’m trying to book a ticket but same issue again ticket was not booked what is this?? My new failed reference no is : [protected] iwant my money back right now and i want my all user money approx 1552 in my personal account bcz this is totally waste for me bcz whenever I’m trying to book a ticket ticket was not booked so i want ASAP my money in my account from where i book one hotel on 08 oct in shirdi against high amount paid from my side.please see attachment of error.please solve my concern ASAP and deactivate my account bcz i never use again yatra i not advance anyone to use yatra. Bcz if I’m facing more issue than no one face issues like this.
    Thanks

Comments

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 11, 2018

And your company was not replying me again why?? Your company is not handling customers properly why I’m mailing uh again and again why Ticket was not booked from my side again same issue from last 1 months why afyer failed I’m mailing again and again bcz your company was not replying me even single item

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 11, 2018

I want my issue resolve within 24 hours and i want to do booking from user money or i want my user money in my personal account bcz this user money for me is totally waste bcz 2 times i was trying to book a ticket and after ticket failed all tickets was booked and seat not available in any train.

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 13, 2018

Why still there is no action taken from your side why Tour company behave like this?
    See the attachment whenever I’m trying to book a ticket but ticket was not booked and for refund I’m waiting 10-15 days for refund and after refund same issue gain and again I’m waiting for refund why???
    What is this.I want my issue solve ASAP.
    Thanks

Comments
    Comments

• Yatra Online's response · Nov 17, 2018

Hi,

Thanks you for the patience, refund for all the failed transactions are credited back to your yatra wallet. Please check once.

Should you need any other assistance do write us back.

Yatra Care !

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 23, 2018

Same issue agaian I’m facing I’m trying to book a ticket and ticket was not booked why this is 4th for me what this seriously very poor service from yatra.com.My new failed reference no is : [protected].Please solve this issue again and I’m again waiting 10 days hnnnaa? For refund and this user money useless for me seriously this is very very very very poor service from yatra.com.

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Nov 27, 2018

Why why why why why why telllll nnaaaa???
    Yatra.com was very very poor website for onlyn booking seriously

• Yatra Online's response · Nov 27, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this checked.

• Updated by Akshay Malhotra1996 · Dec 03, 2018

Again I’m waiting and trying to contact your company what is this???
    I want my refund within 24 hours

• Yatra Online's response · Dec 19, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the delay in response. As per our records e-cash of INR 809.00 was credited in your Yatra e-cash wallet. Request to kindly check.