Yanwenseveral returned packages not refunded

J Jun 19, 2019

2 packages were returned to UB7 0LB sent recorded and to be signed for. The address they were sent to was stated as return address on the outside of the packages. Both packages were received by Yanwen and signed for. I have since been told by customer services that they do not have a return address in the UK and that because I have returned the items to the wrong address I am being offered half of the amount I paid for the items. This is totally unacceptable and I am planning on escalating this matter as far as I have to in order to be fully refunded. It would appear that many customers are having the same problem.It would appear that Berrylook, Clolife and Wish are all part of the same company and use the returns addresses of UB7 0LB and UB2 5LF. I am prepared to report this company to trading standards, PayPal and I am prepared to go to the press with this matter if necessary, their conduct is disgraceful regarding their returns policy.

several returned packages not refunded
several returned packages not refunded

• Ji
    Jill Martin Jan 25, 2021

False advertising, I ordered a double white knitted throw and today I received a 18” square of knitted cotton wool. I’m gobsmacked It cost me $30. Now on googling the return address I find this site. I’d appreciate any help. You can give as regards this company. Thanks.
    Regards. Jill Martin.