Yamaha Motor Corporation — big end bearing for 1981 xs1100
My 1981 xs1100 big end bearing needs to be replaced.
Yamaha South Africa told my mechanic that the parts have been discontinued.
Is this true?
I am crazy about my motorcycle, and as a disabled pensioner I cannot believe that a bearing no longer being manufactured, is rendering me stranded for life.
My motorcycle is my wheelchair which I use to hospital, clinic and my only way of accessing my daily needs. Now due to a big end bearing not being produced I have to bury my baby.
Please can someone help. I can't believe a bearing can mean the end of my world as i know it.
Please, can you assist?
Regards and thanks
R K Smuts
More Yamaha Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - poor customer service
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - worst customer satisfaction experience in yamaha, wakdewadi, pune service center
- Yamaha FZ 16 - heavy smoke, missing problem
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - replacement of engine components
- YAMAHA NORKIS - issuance of or/cr
- Yamaha FZ - service
- Yamaha YBR 125 - unsatisfactory services
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - moral harassment
- Yamaha R15 - manufacturing defect