Xlibris Publishingpromises, promises... lies, lies... not paid royalties...

S

Xlibris published my book, 'Raymie' in 2010. I questioned family and friends about whom was buying my book and to my surprise many of them have purchased my book. I have asked Xlibris many times, where is my royalties? Today I got a letter from Content Distributions saying that I need to fill-out a W-9 for Tax purposes? They claim that they only sold 2 of my books the last 2 years? I know for sure that my book sold very well. I found on the Internet that my Book, Raymie is a Best seller and it is being translated in French! I was shocked to say the least!
Now We are hiring an Attorney to handle the case. If any one is thinking of using Xlibris to self-publish their book, DON'T DO IT!!! Your heart will be broken as mine have been.

Signed, S. E. Denegal

• Xl
    Xlibris Publishing Nov 28, 2018

Hello, we believe you have now been contacted by our Customer Service team, yes? If your issue has been resolved, may we ask you to please remove your complaint? Thanks.