201 Washington St, Boston, MA, 02108, US
Fri:8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

XeroxNot receiving my pension money after losing job over 2 years ago

I was a former employee of Xerox that was placed on medical disability in 2019. For over 2 years, I have been unsuccessful in receiving my Pension monies that was promised to me by several people in the HR and Pension department of Xerox. My name is Derrick L. Wilson and prior to me losing my job with Xerox I have over 19 years of employment with the organization, with last 14 years working directly in Washington, D.C. for the Law firm of Hogan and Levells. It has become necessary for me to elevate this matter to your office for assistance. Please forward any information required for me to process the necessary paperwork and receive my pension money. My direct phone number is [protected].

Comment Guidelines