www.UspCard.comNo clue about this company!

D

I have been using this long distance prepaid service card provider since 1 year all of a sudden for the past 3 months they changed there toll free numbers, i just bought some talk time and i couldn't speak as they had changed there access numbers i emailed them and never got any response and now the website is also done... how can i complain about this company... its mare cheating, fraud... my money is gone and i am trying to reach these people for the past 3 months!

Beware people!

More www.UspCard.com Complaints & Reviews

• Sh
    shyam Feb 06, 2008

I am also on the same boat, i have tried several times to reach them through phone and emails but i never got any response from them..
    if any one gets information about this fraud company let me know..

• Su
    Sumit Rathi Nov 26, 2007

I am in the same boat. Is there any update, did someone got their money back...

• Br
    Bratindra Bhose Oct 30, 2007

I also have about $10 on the card and cant track this company down.. even their website uspcard.com has disappeared!

• Si
    simha Oct 24, 2007

So am I. I have nothing more to say. You all have said almost everything thats on my mind. In short- we have been cheated. I had $14 in my account. No replies to my emails, calls to uspcard.com.

• Na
    Namasivayam Oct 23, 2007

Yes. We have been cheated big time. The site sounded very authentic but no response whatsoever from the last 2 months.

• Ra
    Ravindra D Oct 20, 2007

I am also cheated by this company USP Card. how to make complaint on them. Please let me know, If any of you get any information about them.

• Di
    Dinesh Galani Oct 19, 2007

Hi,

I have $17 on my phone card. I tried complying, but no results. I have given hope... but still, I would like to support the protest against them.

• Ra
    rajeev Oct 16, 2007

Same for me also. I have recharge my account with 10$. We have to do something against them.

• Mu
    Muniappan Oct 16, 2007

I am also cheated by this company USP Card. I need an idea of how to make complaint on them. Please let me know, If any of you get any information about them.

• Vi
    vikas Oct 15, 2007

Hi All,

I have also been cheated. Bought 20$ just 2 weeks back before the company went bust. I have about 15$ still on the card. I am in for the IRS complaint... I think it took all of us for granted..

Let me know how we proceed on it.

Regards,
    Vikas.

• Na
    Naveed Khan Oct 15, 2007

To All Who Have Had This Issue.

I have also been a victim of the same fraud. They have taken my money and I have not been able to use the money. I think the best thing to do is, find all the people who have fallen victim to this fraudulent activity and make a complaint to the IRS, Better Business Bureau, or FBI. They will trace the company down and bring them to justice.

If anyone is in support of this, please email me and we can take the necessary steps to take care of this.

email: [email protected]

We need to take action!!!

Sincerely,
    Naveed

• Ab
    ABHAYA Oct 14, 2007

A cheating company. What US is not taking necessary steps? We should file a law suit against this company.

• Ro
    Rocky Oct 14, 2007

I had also Recharged with about 10 Dollars. Now I can't use this service. We are really cheated by this company!

JO Oct 12, 2007

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.I RECHARGED WITH 50 DOLLARS... I CAN'T USE IT... IT'S NOT WORKING. I THINK WE ARE CHEATED.

• Pa
    Patnana Oct 09, 2007

I am also one of the victim of this fraud company. I have made 25$ charge for calling to India, I couldn't make one single call also. This is ridiculous service I ever had seen. The customer care number is not working and there there no response for the mails too. Don't get victim of this company.

Please let me know if there is any way of getting or recovering our money..... 201.699.7944

Patnana

• Pi
    Pinakin Mistry Oct 08, 2007

Hi,

I have made 20$ charge on the phone card for calling to India, and have tried ample number of times to get connected, but is juss NOT USEFULL. I am not able to make any calls using the USP paycard even though I have paid the fee. This is a Ridiculous service we have received fom the USP card company. They are a FRAUD who gulp money of the customers without poviding the adequate service.

Please smb let me know if there are any ways of refund or recovering our money back. Contact no-[protected].

Pinakin.

• Bi
    Biswajeet Oct 07, 2007

Hi guys,
    This Uspcard.com company is a fraud. Before i was able to use for long distance calls. Now there is no sign this fraud company. if anybody finds something about this guys please contact by mail.

Thanks

Sateesh Oct 06, 2007

Hi
    I am also a victim of this company. I have balance amt on this card but am unble to use it.
    And there is no means to contact the customer care ppl. The helpline number is not working and the company doesn't bother to return the compalint mails.
    Can anyone please provide the pointers on how to get back my balance amt.
    Thanx.