www.Skype.com Internetunauthorized charge

Q Review updated:

A charge appeared on my credit card for $18.00 from this company. I do not have a skype account, don't have it downloaded on my computer, have never used it. I have filed a complaint with my credit card company, Capital One, and I hope they are able to get the charges reversed.

• Z
      Sep 27, 2009

I have had the same thing happen to me and Skype took some money out of my account also. I have tried and tried to find out a phone number so I can get in touch with someone. But I can't find a number or anything besides emailing them and that's useless. So if anyone knows the number to Skype please email me because this has got to stop.
    Thanks Amanda
    email address
    [protected]@skybest.com

• K
      Oct 02, 2009

I recently had two charges from Skype.com on my checking account. I have never even heard of the company so I definitely don't have an account with them. Luckily my bank reversed the charges but today I see another pending charge from Skype. As a result I am cancelling my debit card and another one is being issued. Once the pending charge post to my account, I have to file another claim with my bank. I also tried to find a number on Skype's website and was unable to do so.