www.sky-tours.comThey still haven't returned my money

M

We booked the travel through the website www.sky-tours.com. We booked the trip, hotel and some entertainment. The rep told me that they would take $50 from us and it was like secure money, which they would return after they would check us and card information. They checked and provided the booking number, but couple of weeks later and I still haven’t received my money back. I wouldn’t advise or rely on these people.

• Am
    Amber Lynn Parker Nov 01, 2015

Here is my ticket number: 159773

Hello- it was my first time to fly- I booked a flight round trip from Midland, Tx to Raleigh, Nc.
    Due to some confsuion and mis reading- I accidentally clicked the wrong return date- nov 19 when I need to come back Nov 15.
    I tried calling- multiple times and got nowhere but a dang recording in different languages and a beep!!!
    I have tried to work it out including to pay the $67.00 extra to have the flight date changed. No answer!
    I paid $637.00 for this trip.
    I've requested my money back- still waiting for a reply- the money needs to be returned quickly so I can book a flight.

So frustrating!!! So upset!!!

Never will use them again!!! Need my money back!

Very upset- Amber Parker