www.plainsite.orgThey posted wrong details about me. They ruined my life

R

I don’t know how it has happened, but the website www.plainsite.org has posted wrong information about me. Their actions influenced on my life and some of the companies started to harass me and send a lot of letters about the debts. Everything was untrue and because of these false details, I have problems with the bank. Guys, be very careful and if you notice that this company has done something similar to you, please find me and we need to solve the situation.