www.nokiapromo. UkScam winnings!

C

I received an sms at 22:30 stating I had won 91,000 pounds from Nokia because as a random mobile number promotion, my number came up. I looked at Nokia's web site and saw nothing related to such a promotion. I think this is a scam and this person should be caught and reprimanded for such behavior according to the number of persons he has deceived.

Cindy Ekemen,
Istanbul, Turkey.

• Je
    jeneba koroma Jul 29, 2014

i just received a message that i have won 710 pounds from nokia uk and i should send my name, country and telephone number to [email protected] please confirm

• Ha
    HARSHALK Mar 22, 2012

DEAR E-MAIL LUCKY WINNER,

This is to inform you that you have that your E-mail address has won the sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British Pounds Only) for the Month of March Charity Bonanza. Your E-mail was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of the winners in our Online Lottery Bonanza from the prestigious NOKIA ONLINE PROMOTION, UK.

This is to let you know that this online world E -mail draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25, 000 company E-mail addresses, 30, 000, 000 individual E-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. Please complete and return the form below with your correct information so that we can have a precise and comprehensive record of our winners and also provide you on how to receive your winning amount.

• Di
    Dinesh-santhosh Jan 28, 2012

To
    Nokia Company

Respected sir
    I am santhosh d b from India i got the message about that which as attache below which as came to my mail please send me the details about the message weather it is true or we should not belive this message...
    ATTACHED MESSAGE BELOW

YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED 310, 000.00 AND E-7 PHONE IN THE NOKIA 2012
    PROGRAMME, CONTACT MR. DENNIS AT [email protected]
    In regard, you are to forward the following details to enable
    him clear your file for immediate RELEASE:
    _______________________________________

Santhosh d b
    28-01-2012
    Mobile no : [protected]

Marwa Hassan Sep 07, 2011

hi i'm from Egypt... i received a msg under the name of Nokia ... which saying that.. Congratulation.. your mobile no. won 1 million pounds in the on going Nokia Mobile promo ... to claim the reward send ur telephone, address and name on the e/mail . [email protected]

• Ha
    hancy Aug 10, 2011

who is +[protected] N WHY HE SENT TO ME THE SMS OF WINNING POUNDS OF 700, 000, 00 IM ASKINING FOR YOU NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. TELL ME THROUGH [email protected]

• Da
    dandana May 08, 2011

i, I just received a text message saying "Congratulations!!! Your number has won you (GBP)350, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO for claims call:+[protected] or Email:[email protected]"
    so please I need an answer from NOKIA regarding this message.
    my email [email protected] my number is [protected] or [protected]

• Ah
    ahmad assal May 01, 2011

thiss same guy sent me text masaege was u have won 350.000 pound from nokiapromo realy i shoked i dont bealive this masage thia is aa trap this guy we making fool he is a big frod .he shoud caught soon otherwise he make people fool .

saji Abdul Ghani Apr 29, 2011

CONGRATULATION !!! your mobile number has won (GBP)350, 000 Pounds in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO, For claims call:+[protected] OR Email:[email protected]هذه الرسالة استلمتها هذا اليوم ماذا علي ان افعل

• Ep
    EPAKAN WILBERFORCE Feb 10, 2011

I received sms Sunday 6th at around 11:05 am East African time about my mobile number winning me £200000.00GBP where are this sum please don't tell me its a fraud call [protected] KENYA [email protected]

• Be
    Berthram Nov 25, 2010

I received a text message information. stating that my nokia phone has won 85, 000pounds. Please clear me on this issue. Iwant to know the truth.
    Mr Larry Brook the sender ask that l should send my identities through([email protected]). And his number +[protected].

Berthram.

From Nigeria

• Ne
    nenge Nov 08, 2010

hi i received messages to claim 200, 000.00! what was not clear is, why i have to pay for the money to be transferred to me when Nokia is willing to give the such an amount even by ballot.

• Na
    NaderHassan Nov 03, 2010

Dear All,
    Same have happen to me, here is a copy of the final e-mail from Nokia Promotions [[email protected]]
    ==============================================
    NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
    Barley House, Har-Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4te,
    LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.
    COMPANY NO.[protected]
    RULES AND REGULATIONS
    1. Winners are required to fill the Nokia Payment Release Form within three (3) days of being Received. Failure to do so shall render the form invalid and winners will be disqualified.
    2. Winners are required to send a copy of either their driver’s license or international passport for identification purposes along with the filled form.
    3. Winners must know that the money won is a huge amount of money and as such should try as much as possible to keep their wins strictly confidential until their funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.
    4. Winners should note that no deduction of any kind can be made on their prize because the British High Court Law states that all winning prize should be remitted in the exact value to its winner.
    5. Note that if you have not received the Nokia Payment Released Form, it might have been delivered to your bulk or junk folder. You are require to check your bulk folder for the Nokia Payment Released Form.
    We wish on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune..
    Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.
    Best regards
    Assistant General Counsel's Office
    Nokia Corporation
    Help Desk: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]
    ==============================================
    Please be awar of such e-mails message

Rregars,
    Nader
    Manama, Bahrain

• Ri
    Richard Eke Sep 27, 2010

I have received sms at 12:39am on 16th Sept., 2010, congratulations Your mobile number has won?165, 000Pounds by Nokia United Kingdom with payment number. For claims send Email:[email protected] can u confirm to me if it is true or fake?
    Richard EKE
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ah
    ahmad khaled Jul 26, 2010

i just received a message saying i won 154, 000 pounds sterling in the ongoing nokia promo. for claim call: **********
    is this true? should i call them?

• Fa
    fatama ahmad Jul 26, 2010

fatoma [email protected] mail.com you send forme im wen where is it?

• Kh
    khoun38 Jul 18, 2010

I also reveived a sms stating congratulation from Nokia promo. I have won 170, 000.00Euro. an email shown me phone no. and I called too. the man received and let's me to send the name, phone number and My ID.

• Eb
    EBRAHIM TIKA Apr 15, 2010

my phone NO was won 154.000 pound what ELS([protected])

• Pe
    PETERMAC Mar 10, 2010

YES I AGREE THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE SHOULD BE FOUND AND STOPED BEFORE SOME LOSES THEIR MONEY

• Su
    suhaib fathi Feb 20, 2010

I received a SMS stating congratulation for me because that my mobile number won 167, 000 pound in the going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO
    what can i do? please help me?
    suhaib
    libya
    and thank you

• Re
    Reuben Mahalu Feb 18, 2010

I received also an sms stating I had won 350, 000 pounds from Nokia because as a random mobile number promotion, my number came up. I looked at Nokia's web site and saw nothing related to such a promotion. I think this is a scam and this person should be caught and repremanded for such behavior according to the number of persons he has deceived.
    there are two names that are pressuring to pay taxes
    Dr.Paul Caulkins,
    Mrs: Johnson Claria
    Mrs : Lindar Phillip Address: SE1 9LT Upper Ground City
    London. United Kingdom.
    Mr.Henry Park

it have to be stopped

• Mi
    mina samir Feb 13, 2010

I received a SMS stating congratulation for me because that my mobile number won 154, 000 pounds in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO

• Sh
    sharif87 Feb 05, 2010

dir sir,
    i recived the same message please explain to me

• Os
    osamasaleef Feb 04, 2010

I received a SMS stating congratulation for me because that my mobile number won 154, 000 pound in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO
    I Dont understand this so I call the number (Which +[protected]) the person who reply sayes congratulation...congratulation...congratulation your
    mobile number won 172.000 pound in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO and ask my to send a E-mail to [email protected]
    I dont understand this ...
    Help me Please
    please to reply my freind email id.

• Je
    Jenny77 Dec 18, 2009

So is it real or not ? I got this sms 2 days ago . What to do ? Please advise...

• Mo
    Mona Mohamed El Tahir Nov 16, 2009

i receving txt msg frm my ph0ne that i won 154, 000 pounds sterling in the ongoing nokia promo...so i want to have some explanation and clarification for this,
    if this is true or not...because i dont think so if this is true or not..., please help me...who anyone have a idea for this and anyone have aproving answer for this...please sending me response for my comment thankz...!

mark joseph raciles Nov 05, 2009

hi to everyone and to all...

• Sh
    shanie110 Nov 02, 2009

I received an sms from this number +[protected] saying that I had won 43, 0000 pounds in a nokia promo. This is a big scammers and people should not reply to these msgs. I live in Dubai and if nokia announces any winner for any such promo there are better ways to initimate them and not with msgs like these. So people in India/dubai should be aware that there is no truth in this sms!!!

• Ta
    tamuna Nov 02, 2009

I got the same email that my number had won 350, 000 pounds Sterling in the ongoing nokia promo. Let me know if that true or not ?! If not the company must send an apologize for all people who received thid massage and this person must be strictly punished.

Mariam Turnava
    Tbilisi, Georgia

santismo jose wache Jun 12, 2009

i recived yerstarday same messeger in my phon saying that i wom a 254.000 pounds a want to no if is reali ou not. am in mozambique

• Ve
    Vexxed!! May 04, 2009

I think this is a crock-o-crap, the wicked person who is sending these sms and scamming people is one wicked piece-o-human being, this person deserves capital punishment mideaval style. this sh..t can give someone a heart-attack, they need to stop NOW!!! I received an sms at 3:56:53 pm uk time. Im nowhere near the uk, saying that my mobil # has won 254, 000 pounds sterling, honestly im really in need of some money like this so that is why I feel this way about this scam, and Im agreeing with everyone else that this happened to.
    Pissed off mobil owner!!!

• As
    ashish Apr 25, 2009

Such people should be caught as early as possible and be sent behind the bars as these people are fooling people.I urge all of you not to fall prey to such alluring false sms.
    ----Ashish

• La
    Lance Apr 07, 2009

I live in New Zealand. I recieved a txt today from 6245556 saying I had won 250, 000 GB pounds in Nokia Draws. To claim email [email protected] or call +[protected]
    How do they know I have a Nokia phone?
    Lance

ana Mar 30, 2009

I am living in Georgia, Kutaisi. I recevivd a text message, saying I had won 20000 pounds. The message sent from this number: +[protected]. What it means? My fone number is +[protected]

• Al
    aldit jahaj Feb 21, 2009

thenks you for mobile a paund for nokia

• Ce
    cengiz gumushan Feb 20, 2009

hello.i have your msg, about 560thousand pounds.what ı must do?if it's true.you can call me maybe write for me, my mail [email protected]

• Mk
    mkalicheran Feb 15, 2009

I think nokia department become the most popular in the world have lots of money to do this but nw people not a child to play like that bye

• Hy
    hyder Feb 11, 2009

guyz i hav received atext message saying that i have won "972000"p0unds wat do u guyz think i am not going to let this person walk away i 'll make him to pay for this guy zbut if u think u hold back some important info then contact me my id:[email protected]

• Ba
    baha Feb 07, 2009

I have received sms :
    Congratulation !!! your mobile number has won 154, 000 GB pounds in the ongoing nokiapromos(a)yahoo.co.uk for claims call : +[protected] or E mail : [email protected]
    just i want to now what is requested to claim
    [email protected]
    help me

• Al
    alvin Feb 04, 2009

I received a sms saying i had won $550000usd.Ithink its a FRAUD..The guy gave me his number and called himself Dr MIKEL IROMA. And his number is +[protected] n his e-mail is [email protected] Could you check it out and tell me if its real or just a hoax.

alvin
    Fiji

• ali mhsen alui Jan 21, 2009

Name: Ali Mohsen Aluj
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Mobile No: [protected]
    I live in Iraq in Baghdad and I got a letter from your company that I have won 500000 pounds how receipt please please Amrusselp to Emily