Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping MaxSold Someone won the auction, but I was the highest bidder

MaxSold - Someone won the auction, but I was the highest bidder

R
Author of the complaint
8:08 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was so disappointed in the website www.maxsold.com. I placed bids for the microphone and headphones, and there were only two users, who were biding. As well as I have placed the highest bid and waited for the result. I don’t know how won the auction, because it wasn’t another bidder, it was someone new. I don’t know how he has done it so quickly, but he has won. The same situation has happened again with me. Strange and suspicious situations can happen on the website.

Helpful? 0 0
3 comments
W
Jun 11, 2017 8:08 pm

I just came back from an auction by Maxsold and was happy with what I won. Thanks for Cathy from Maxsold I was able to pickup my stuff and leave very happy with what I won. Cathy was such a big helper moving stuff from inside the house to outside and leaving them by my car for me to arrange in my already loaded back seat. Hats off to all the employees of Maxsold for all their help from helping me get into the house to moving all my stuff outside.
thanks again for a great auction. Bill Safee

N
Jul 30, 2016 8:08 pm

As a seller, trying to navigate the Maxsold experience is either A) expensive and not worth your time or B) time consumingly confusingly frustrating. Read the reviews--they are all from a buyers perspective. I do not recommend them.

P
Sep 28, 2015 8:08 pm

I agree completely with the earlier comments. MaxSold staff will also give your won and paid for items to other buyers at pickup time. My wife and I have completely stopped participating in their auctions. Buyers Beware! Robert

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

10 complaints