www.dollskill.comorder didn't arrive

C

I want to know where my order is! Ordered a pair of boots from www.dollskill.com and they never came. I found dolls kill on instagram and was amazed with all the cool designs and fell in love with their store and immediately made my order. I made a mistake not reading the reviews first!
I called them and their rep said my boots were shipped and asked me to wait a bit longer, but after another two weeks of waiting I contacted them and asked for a refund and of course they said no. That was a bad sign!
I called and emailed so many times but all they said was "no refunds".
Shoes never came. Don't deal with this scam business!