dollskillnever buy from dollskill.com!!!

My order has not arrived after four months... Not even getting replies from their people anymore. This is getting pathetic the site looks legit but it's a f*cking scam people. Terrible custom service agents. get your sh*t together dollskill

• Mi
    Miss Tasia Jun 26, 2017

Do NOT order from them. They take your money & run. You can't reach them by email, their phone # doesn't work, & they will block you from any social media if you try to tell them about your complaint. Fraud & thieves. I have a claim against them right now & my bank is going after them. They need to be shut down. They have an "F" rating with the BBB. Total scam artists. 👎

• In
    Inez Altonaga Fraser May 24, 2017

Ordered boots May 4. took a week to get to me. When they came the zipper was broken. I returned asap and paid for shipping. Tracking said they got them on May 15. I called 3 times trying to exchange them Said they would issue me a credit. On May 24...still no credit. I refused to get off the phone until they gave me my credit. I then tried to re-order the boots. They ran out. I then asked for my credit card to be credited. They said it would be days before they could do that. I asked for a manager. No manager was working... They said they would try to credit my card and would call me back within 5 minutes. KZ swore she would call me back. Of course, no call. Instead I got an email saying I have a store credit. I will get my money back and will never order from them again. I would look at the above rating and recommend you do the same.

• Adorabelle Sep 06, 2015

... Uhm... I always order from this site and I always get my order. I've order from Dollskill.com about three times over the past six months and I got all of my orders. Have you tried calling the store? It's possible that your order got lost in the mail.