www.beautifulhalo.comseller fooled my sister and didn't return money

B

My sister and I found the website www.beautifulhalo.com. I also registered there and found the dress of her dream and all necessary accessories. After that I placed large order and got all confirmation info, but the seller provided only some accessories and refused to return money for the other things. As well as no explanation was provided. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Je
    Jeanette Timberlake Nov 08, 2018

Terrible company to deal with. I was told my regular free shipping would take 15 days, it took 20 days, therefore I couldn't wear it to a certain event I bought it for. When the item arrived, the size was not accurate at all or even close. I asked for a return and received an offer of $3.80!! I have sent my bank information to contest this charge. I would never order from this company again!