WorldwinnerAwful fraud

D Review updated:

I know part of this is my fault for being so stupid but I lost a total of $43, 141.00 in money last year. The worst part is I have to claim $21, 697.00 in other income because they file a 1099 Misc income form to the IRS. This site is a total rip-off. It should be classified as gambling. When you lose they are so quick to send you an email or something else on your page and say something to the effect 'sorry you didn't win but get back in there and try again.' I could go for several days and do nothing but win, win, win. Then when they have you hooked for a bit you start going for the bigger prizes and sure enough you lose all of it. Then you try to regain some of your losses only to repeat the cycle over and over. I could go on and on but you get the point I'm sure.

• Cp
    CPA_Gold Mar 19, 2021

Per IRS guidelines, companies will report winnings net of entry fees for those individual games won. If there are losses associated with other tournament entries, those should be reported by the tax filer in their tax returns. While it would be nice if WW could report the income on a net annual basis, that is not the law. I would suggest you consult with a professional in filing your taxes if online resources aren't helpful.

• Sm
    Smick Mart Dec 29, 2020

it is a fraud I have lost more than $ 35000

• Ev
    eva25492295.ids Feb 26, 2018

world winner isnt connected to these other companies like facebook who lies world winner is not facebook, they are legit, to get high scores you have to have the gaming computer AND gaming mouse, i have a laptop and only play for free, i have put in one dollar and am now eligible to win for sure in competitions, these people are angry, misunderstanding rules and how things work, we have many computers in the same room to see that things are legit as players, we play each other, i have new friends from other states and its legit, see pictures of the winners in the winning section, now facebook lies when we play together, facebook is the snake, they say someone is waiting to play you and they are not, we are in the same room playing and facebook is lieing, we could be waiting for nothing, my friends in the room are not waiting, this is deception n a lie, Dont believe people read the rules, dont be a sue butt hurt complainer, we play games all day and get so good we are at the top, we do not have gaming equipment and to get the high scores we were at the top getting number one position, to be beat at different hours of the day by a higher scrorer, who matches same like items like in matching games the more same like item matched multiple times and they have the videos for each game to max points to win, these people dont save their proof of winnings nor print the paperwork that world winner sends them, they hold no water and are not legit themselves, complainers are no good, the emails are thru comments and they allow you to do this publicly and answer you there for all to see, your butt hurt because you dont read everything nor are you knowing the rules and do stupid things and get angry over what you yourself have done, world winner is legit, its a fun place to play free in competitions, no money needed to play, the answer you very very quickly, if your game fails N shuts off for use of the interrnet prrovider or lagging problems with your computer, they have and given fair redo and credit, come one soar uneducated sue happy complainers, we all take turns being in the top, paid or free, you are wrong, you hold no water in the glass, you will have to get karma to destroy your life for lieing and being pathettic, read the rules, tips and how to win, be honest and have a good attitude, the inute you put money in your world of greediness becomes you, stop trying to destrroy your life and others lieing and not proving anything but uneducated talk, your wrong, you did things wrong and want world winner to pay for it, just stop playing using your money and your attitude will be better, you think there are fake names, chingobingo winners like Davla and others clearly are not fake, only the not smart ones who cant use proof as a weapon are the wrong not legit yourr barking and you liers and sue happy complainers are the ones destrroying themselves for trying to destroy a legit company (one in their own) Karma for your future of bad luck is what you deserve for your dumb decision making lies

• Sm
    Smick Mart Feb 09, 2021

@eva25492295.ids as you explain a solitare rush score of 1888 little would finish the game in 12 seconds

• Ko
    Koolayd MixedDrink Aug 17, 2016

After 8 yrs of being a loyal player I have finally come to the conclusion there is cheating and fake players. Ive made sure I tested this out thoroughly. My statements every yr are around 20, 000 lost and 20, 000 won. I always lose more then I win. Every yr...I have tried so hard not to believe this but when I wrote support about it all they could say was I was ranked a top player and I have to play the top skill set. This I no longer believe. Unfortunately I dont have any money to hire a legit atty to take them on but I know I'm not the only person that went thru this...over this weekend I put 180.00 in...20.00 at a time...they let you win enough to cash your money back out but once you try to win more you just lose...the better I get, the bots just get even better. Can we file a class action lawsuit?

• Gg
    ggs246 Aug 10, 2016

I have played at WW for many years now, at first I was making deposits but now I play for fun and free games, the amount of money I deposited would be something I wouldn't want to know, but one thing I do know is, I have seen and experienced the game cheats, one of the most I seen was in a game called dynamite in which the coloured balls change colour from what you seen to what gets shot. seen this cheat dozens of times, I also been gaming along time, and WW is the only site I have never had my account go up or stay evens, every time the account goes back to zero and more deposits were going in. one time I was complaining on the sites forums about the cheats, and I was banned from the forums.

jazzpuppy Jun 07, 2016

World Winner submits your winnings to the IRS but not your losses, which, if like mine, are greater than the winnings. That's not FAIR!
    I've played, like a fool, on this website for over 12 years and have NEVER EVER got high scores in the "daily delight" games and very seldom have ever won in the 5-player games, even though I'm very good at them and usually win in the "free" games and about 50% on the 2-player cash games. Like others here, I've noticed that you win a couple of games when you start out, but then, it gets harder to win. They will soon suck up your deposit if you keep playing. There is NO WAY we are grouped with players of similar scores in the cash games, and that is definitely not fair. I wonder if those exceptionally high scorers are actually WW "technicians" themselves, . Look at all the cash they're pulling in! I've made up my mind to unsubscribe when I hit a certain amount I'm aiming for to cash in at Amazon. After that, bye-bye, Sleazy Schemers!

• Ri
    Richard Williams Mar 21, 2016

Two things here...

One- I have been playing on WW for over 14 years
    Two- I have NEVER been a paying customer.

I guess because I Signed on so early with them, I am grandpa'd in as a FREE non paying member. It is my understanding that free trials are now limited. I get paid for the tourneys I win... (10 only). I will say I see most of what people are complaining about. The higher you score the higher they score etc. However I want people to keep in mind that if WW does employ players, I said IF, You bet they are using state of the art GAMING PC's. Which are so much faster than anything the normal person is using today. They are designed specifically for gaming. Iv'e tried them
    side by side. My pc score in Scrabble cubes averaged 528. The scores on the gaming pc 687 average!!! I used to never finish a level of Dynomite. Finished with time to spare on the gaming pc. Those machines are awsome at game play. Fast, concise, accurate and very responsive. It seems to be able to do a 5-2 ratio on the mouse click. A full scroll gives you way more than a regular pc or laptop. So give this some thought also, perhaps you are only subject to half of what you believe. The other half is just kick -### gaming pc's ...ON THEIR SIDE!

• So
    Southern Belle1 Feb 02, 2016

i've played ww for years and have put money into it no where near your amounts but just today bought $10 twice and won 1 game of $3 or close too. if i play for free i win when i play for cash i loose it, excuse my language but it pisses me off to no end knowing that i'm getting cheated, i mean come on out of 12-15 games i win a measly $3??? they seriously do have a matching problem i had a few high scores and the competition beat me by 200-300 or more points in solitaire rush BS! i played at least 10 games of Solitaire Rush and a few others see pictures of proof that i attached and most of them i couldn't get past a 500 score some were under that in the 400 range now freaking way!

i occasionally look for coupons which i have never had one that worked ...would be nice if they did they used to offer $5-$10 free money that you could play with but that amount would not be able get access to for with drawls. my son had a tax form to fill out he did good sometimes but in the end as you posted he lost his @ss!

as for those who disagree and have good luck with it i bet if u compare all your games and balance your deposits to your winnings you would see that they definitely would see what every one else is talking about if not hey WTG!!

• Gy
    GypsyBlues Nov 18, 2015

I had appx $200 in accumulated points when they closed my account for FRAUD!(?) claiming I had multiple accounts (untrue!) and they took all my points and would not respond to any question about my points. Now who is the fraud?!?

• Fo
    footdr May 13, 2015

Played on the WW cash game site for over 10 years, once was fair but slowly over the past 3+years and more recently as they have shifted their site to GSN.com it has become less fair matching and more luck. While the IRS still appears to rule them a skill game website, the Website has moved more to the luck side. Whether because there are fewer players due to deleting games and not replacing them with new games as continually promised their members or simply because their attention is to expand the GSN portion of their site.

They refuse to respond to members questions regarding failure to add the new promised games, apparent lack of fair matching on the games still available to play. And, if you repeatedly ask these questions through help link or by posting these questions on the Players Forum message board, you are suddenly banned from posting on the forum, without explanation or notification and can no longer contact Support through the help link. That is not a proper response from an accredited website especially where the player asking these questions has spent thousands and thousands of dollars entering cash games over the past 10 years. Do you agree?

So the previous post regarding, can I get all my money back, isn't such a crazy question. I have actually attempted to contact them and ask for my deposits and game entries back from the time I was banned from benefits I was eligible for to the present. No response after 3 business days and doubt they will respond. therefore, as I believe this is a breach of contract/terms listed on their website I may be forced to dispute the deposits I made.

Don't play here. I also question why the IRS would only approve this one skill game site as a skill game site. There have been others, far more fair IMO over the last 10+years that have had to shut down due to the IRS. I was playing these sites, they had many more fun games to play and you could choose prizes like toasters, microwaves, luggage, t.v.s instead of a cash prize when you won.

CashGamer Feb 27, 2015

I decided to try Worldwinner for just 5.00 and I believe they matched it so I had around 10.00 invested.

I liked the games like Word Mojo BUT here are words that were rejected due to their word games not using The Oxford English Dict. and Miriam Webster Dictionary as ref.! (please note that this happened during Cash Games and thus resulted in rejection of board set up and loss of turn!)

Dodo
    Mala
    Ronde
    via

And this is just a few!!!

Also, the return on investment is awful. They want you to pay .80 for an entry fee and if you win you have made a whopping .30? (you win something to efect of 1.10)

I clear around 25.00 per day at royalgames.com also known as King Games. They have 5 times the amount of game selection, better graphics and better tourney fee structures.

I do not work for King games or have any affiliation with them professionally or financially (other than that I win alot there)(if you practice and aim to excel you will win there)

Something is VERY off with the Tournament matching at worldwinner and I find there methods HIGHLY suspicious.

For those of you who want to have legitimate Skill Gaming for Money, I suggest royalgames.com and SKILLZ mobile gaming.

I hope this post will help others.

STAY AWAY FROM WORLDWINNER/GSM GAMES!!!

worldwinnerscammedme Jan 29, 2015

I'd like to mention additionally in terms of high scores...If you have a good computer and a good computer mouse especially an optic mouse, you can win especially well at games like Solitaire Rush because I have personally scored many high scores sometimes 1, 844 or 1, 862 but it is very difficult. I call them "sticky cards" where you try to move Solitaire cards around but the card won't move and it takes 2-3 tries to move it costing you 2-3 seconds of tournament time. Interesting how the cards become "sticky" when you prove you're a great player who can score high. But as I mentioned in previous post Mahjong Dimensions is impossible to score 1, 000.000 or more points yet somehow players/cheaters manage to grab they outrageous scores. But the problem is Worldwinner locking people out of their accounts after receiving a players personal credit card and financial information and taking a players winnings and giving no explanation. This is truly fraud! I also apologize for any grammar and/or spelling errors in my previous post. My hands are shaking while I type as I am very aggravated about worldwinner closing my account today and taking my money.

worldwinnerscammedme Jan 29, 2015

I'm not here to cause a ruckus, I am here to warn others because with today's economy, those of us who work hard for our $$$$$ deserve to be treated in a fair and legitimate manner. I signed up to world winner about 2 weeks ago. I made sure to thoroughly review all disclosure and agreement policies upon signing up and I legitimately met all criteria so I went forward with opening an account. I added personal credit cards to make deposits and for the first week I only had 2 tournaments available for Solitaire Rush and other games. One tournament you could win $100, the other $1500 so I played those tournaments for about a week and kept winning good prizes. The second week when I logged in suddenly there were about 20 tournaments for Solitaire Rush ranging from practice games to $3, 000 tournaments and so on. I deposited money 4 times and continued partaking in all of the different tournaments and I was doing quite well winning. Suddenly today I log in and I get that infamout "Fraud and Fairness your account has been closed, please contact [email protected]" Absolutely NO explanation as to why my account has been closed. No email, nothing! Nothing at all about sending me any money that was in my World Winner account. No refunds, NOTHING! I emailed them and told them they have 24 hours to refund any and all money be it deposits and winnings/money remaining in my account via PayPal. I said if they do not abide be it WorldWInner or their subsidiaries, I am contacting police to file a fraud/theft report. I told them if there were some "issue" in violation of their policies when I opened my account, they should have notified me within the first 24 hours and I could have corrected the issue or they could have closed my account before I made ANY deposits. But no, instead they wait 2 weeks and once I have a large money balance in winnings, they unexpectedly close my account after gaining my personal credit card numbers etc. Why has nobody filed a class action lawsuit against them!? I agree that some "players/cheaters" had UNREAL high scores. Been playing games online a lot of years and Mahjong Dimensions for example you'd be lucky to get around 150, 000 - 500, 000 but no some players/cheaters had more than 1, 000, 000 points as their scores and this is absolutely impossible, try it for yourself and you will see getting 1, 000, 000 or more is absolutely impossible! I honestly think that every one of us who have been scammed, defrauded and stolen from as part of signing up to www.worldwinner.com should contact police and file fraud/theft charges if not at least reports. If World Winner does close a players account it is their duty to provide a reasonable and legit explanation as to why they are closing the account. They cannot just take your winnings, personal info, etc and lock you out of your account. Is that not what identity thieves do!!?? As well, you couldn't walk to your neighbours house and take their cash and credit cards, go home and lock your door and expect your neighbor to not want their money back and a DAMN GOOD explanation! I really personally feel it's time we all involve the police and Better Business Bureau and any other Internet Watchdog to shut down this www.worldwinner.com SCAM ONCE AND FOR ALL! The only reason World Winner is able to continue getting away with this is because we allow it by not standing up to their company and involving police/FBI

• Se
    SeriousGamer Jan 15, 2015

WW is an awful site. Everything about it just stinks from the design and user interface on down. I found Gambit.com a few months ago and it's a great site with only a 2% rake on most games! And they give half of their rake back to the players in drawings every week. The community is awesome, chat room, games are fair, and they also release new games every month or two. They don't have many action games though...mostly turn based classic/casual games. Highly recommend the site, although they use bitcoin, not USD.

• Me
    melibee77 Apr 25, 2014

I have been playing off and on for a few years. Recently.. I lost too much money. My fault of course for going.. but I was trying to make my money back only to realize that could never happen. Once you start winning... they pair you with players with scores I have never seen before! I once won on a Bookworm free play.. I could never touch the scores now.. they are so high! I am a pretty good Solitaire Rush player however there is no way I can score 1810 and over! My highest was 1802 and I honestly am not sure how i even did that! I am not sure what is going on but something is not right. I just emailed them and asked them to close my account, I am way out of my league apparently!

• Di
    disgruntledwww Apr 22, 2014

I have played for about 7 years, and have seen a pattern that made me close my account. I had originally played the small money games, but recently started playing for bigger amounts. I know it sounds crazy, but it seemed so apparent that someone else was controlling the cursor, and when I'd be on a roll, the cursor would automatically swing to the left or right and it was as though I had no control over it. It's like when you call customer service for a computer repair and they can get into your computer and then move the cursor...honestly, that's what it felt like. I had gotten so close to winning some high dollar games, and it was always during these times that the cursor would just jump. It was not a problem I had with my computer at any other time. I have no doubt that Worldwinner will be exposed at some point.

• Tl
    tlr10291 Mar 30, 2014

I completely agree I have been saying world winner is a rip off too. They ripped me off once not by much I think it was about $6.00 when I e-mailed them they said it was paid to me and it wasn't. But, anyway I am pretty good at some of these games and a lot of them do have
    people that score nearly impossible scores. And, a lot of times if you pay attention it is almost always the same people that win the games I e-mailed them about that too, and the next day I won a tournament I won like $27 or something like that I kept winning for a few days and then right back to losing. They also match you up with people that there is no possible way of beating. Total rip off. I think we should try to file a lawsuit.

• Mt
    mtroy11 Feb 27, 2014

Worldwinner is definately a scam. They use bots to beat your scores and fix certain games like solataire rush where they make it impossible for you to win. They promote fair gaming but give people different puzzles, that's fair? How is it fair when you enter they same tournament multiple times you get different puzzles? I have lost thousands on their site because I'm a compulsive gambler. I don't understand why a site like theirs is allowed to operate when it's a gambling site and they operate in the U.S. They are very smart how they operate, they offer you reward points and freerolls.STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

cantwin4losing Jan 28, 2014

Does worldwinner get to see these comments at any time?? Surely something can be done.

cantwin4losing Jan 28, 2014

I agree with a lot of what the other people have said. I'm not great at some of the games, but some of the scores have to be nearly impossible in the time allowed to finish the games. I also play token games, I had over 2 million tokens in January of this year, I now have just over 1 million... am I really that bad at my game?? I don't think so. Ergo my name, cantwin4losing.
    To comment on the credit card/pay pal posts, they will automatically allow the money to go through because the CC is there for backup if the pay pal money does not allow the deposit.

• De
    delilahtoo Jan 19, 2014

If anyone thinks that an online game site is here to give you money then you shouldn't have internet access. The place is designed to get your money. What's so hard to believe about that? Some people claim to win, but over time you will all be losers. Quit now before you lose the farm.

• Bd
    BDRAMBONE Jan 09, 2014

Worldwinner is semi-legit, but having been a player there, I can say the every single word written on worldwinnersucks dot com is accurate. The scam is that they have it rigged so you keep playing over and over and when all is said and done, you only lose. And what the OP said about them always sending stupid messages about you been outscored to get you to play again, that is 100% true. I left WW and now play on royalgames, it is way better.

• My
    Mythos Nov 09, 2013

I now only play the freebie games. I've never lost much of anything to the games, but I'm glad other people have noticed what I have noticed. I would play freebies at midnight until I earned $5. Then I would play and win and win. Once I hit around $15 I would inexplicably start to lose every game. I realized what might have been happening is that when you win too many games they pit you against people in a much higher skill bracket. It happens every time. Now I only play for free.

• Sc
    screw-me-not! Feb 19, 2013

Certainly there are better, more reputable skill game sites than Worldwinner.com
    one that comes to mind is King.com, there is also Skilladdiction.com, and a host of others.

i'm a member of WW, but it's a sinking ship.
    tried voicing my opinions on their "discussion forum" and was blocked lol
    saved up "player rewards" points (6 months worth) for a $200 Home Depot gift card, they never sent it!...i contacted them, stated my address on file was correct, the reply i got was "it was probably lost in the mail, we can send another one"...needless to say it was never received either.

i see alot of complaints and i totally agree with most of them, but keep in mind - NO ONE is making you play there!

i jumped as a full-time player from WW to King.com in 2006, the ratio of withdrawing $600 a year at WW, vs. $600+/MO. at King was all it took and i never looked back.

King.com is a UK based site, open to most countries (including USA)

Some of the PRO's that made it easy to switch:

> Very fair ranking

> Tax-Free Money - Because King.com is a UK Based Site, they do NOT report to the IRS = more money in your pocket!
    nor should they, i don't report money i make selling on Ebay to the IRS, or at yardsales, or when selling items on Craigslist, or in the newspaper...all forms for "income"

> 65% More games - King adds a new game every 60-90 days on average.

> Smaller "rake" - the amount of money they keep from your cash entry fee = more money in the tournament pot = more money in your pocket.

having been a member of both sites for over 6 years, it's plain to see... Worldwinner.com would rather pay out MORE money to less people in a tournament, and King.com would rather pay out a smaller amount of money to a larger amount of people...so unless your playing with blindfolds on, your bound to win a decent amount...even if it is your entry fee back.

King use to host games such as Bejeweled, Zuma, Tetris, etc., but they decided against paying for the licence to carry those games...once again keeping more money in your pocket.
    the games are very similar however, "Candy Crush" is the knock-off to Bejeweled, "Hoop-De-Loop" is the knock-off to Zuma, "Startris" is the knock-off to Tetris, and so on.

TIP - most "skill" based sites only allow 1 gaming ID per household, BUT if your a good enough player, and have some friends / family / co-workers / etc. who don't mind opening up an account in THEIR name, on THEIR computer (different IP address), with as little as a $10 deposit...you can easily play FOR THEM, agreeing on 50-60-70% or MORE of the money you win while they pocket the rest...for doing nothing more than simply opening up an account!
    Naturally the naysayers will consider this a form of "cheating", but that's only because you thought of it before they did.
    you can let them know, NOWHERE in any of the skill sites rules & reg's does it rule against you playing for someone else on their account, so there's your edge!

...there's a good chance i would have lost my house in 2007 if it weren't for good acquaintances...and that money continues to trickle in to this day based on my own personal skills (yours may vary), but HEY, i can't give away all my secrets.
    so yea, if your unhappy...begin again somewhere else, it will take up less time and aggravation vs. ### about rules they will never change, don't waste your time trying your hand at amateur investigating, and opening up lawsuits, that's money sure to never be recovered...even the people qualified to do those things know it's a dead end.

the only way to bring down these fraudulent companies (such as Worldwinner), is to do the same thing they are doing to it's members, hit them where it hurts - in their pocketbook..by JUMPING SHIP!

- all the best

• Bu
    bushigames Jan 10, 2013

Yes I want all of us to file a law suit against them

• Bi
    bigmoney fan Dec 13, 2012

I have been a worldwinner member for years now. I am at the gold level I play against other gold member players and yes we all get to know eachother.. as far as fake players I don't think so.. as a person who has had nothing more then positive from gsn I do not believe its a scam or fake.. or out to mislead anyone.. I've made money playing on this website and I endorse it 110%

worldwinnerbigloser Nov 24, 2012

100% agree with bardicsong. Gambling is a scam disguise as legitimate business. Still a member, and yes, I am also a loser over all. We are just addicted to gaming, and that's what that site is all about. I consider them in the rank of predators. Their goal is to make money and more money of unsuspecting and vulnerable human beings. You win some... and lose a lot. That's the trick of the game. Otherwise it will be so obvious.

• Li
    livingsummer729.pogo Oct 08, 2012

Yes I getting sick and tried everytime I go to sign in my username is not good so please get this fix OR I WILL LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU DONOT KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DONING livingsummer729.pogoemail is [email protected]

• Ba
    bardicsong Oct 06, 2012

Total scam - I opened an account, made a small opening deposit which they matched. I tried to play one game and received an error - then tried a daily freeplay game and got the same message telling to contact player services. I quickly withdrew my $10 deposit (well less the entry fee they charged) and now my account has been suspended for fraud. Not sure what fraud it is, but they can keep their account, just give me back my original deposit.

My wife in the states had an account and had the same loop problem - would win a few, but always lost the winnings. She didn't mind since it balanced out. Now her account is closed for fraud (we are in different countries using different bank accounts). They won't even respond to her emails.

For the person who nets a $20-25k a year profit - not possible to play that well without using assistant software or having an arrangement. My wife is an amazing player at Bejeweled and Dynamite - in that she traditionally gets major high scores in both. When playing the free games, she typically scores well over 100k in Dynamite, but when she starts to win nice amounts she starts suddenly losing -either another player or game issues that they don't refund.

• Ba
    bardicsong Oct 06, 2012

I never had a chance to play - I opened the account, made a $10 deposit. They matched it - I clicked on one game (very small entry fee) - got an error message, then was told all games were unavailable and to contact player services. I thought it best to withdraw my $10 deposit - now I have a message that says I've been suspended due to fraud and violation of their rules. Not sure what fraud given the account was open for less than an hour. Now they won't respond and I'm not getting my original deposit back - this is not winnings, but the opening deposit. Their rules say they can keep the winnings, but if I've never played, the have no right to keep my deposit.

• Ar
    ArielGibson May 04, 2012

I agree with the complaints here. Youre better off with English Harbour Casino, because they do pay out!

• Ar
    ArielGibson May 04, 2012

Wow I totally agree with these complaints, if there's a way I can get my money back than good.

• Ev
    evergreen16 Apr 04, 2012

I have never played for money, but when I try to print the first page to get a copy of my reward points, there are black letters all over my reward points. Thanks you for your posts, I am going to quit them today. Too bad they are associated with pogo. Are there any games sites that are honest and you can win prizes? Thankyou, Sue, evergreen 1658 at aol dot com.

• Br
    brotherlove800 Jan 09, 2012

why is it when we withdraw money we never get it...where is our money? my husband and i are good players but to no evail we loose more then what we win... when we actually win we take it off and have never seen a cent. we are about to contact our bank and file a complaint. please everyone stay away from this web site its all fraudulant. there is absoluetly no way of winning.

• Yv
    Yvettenicole Nov 30, 2011

I am also having trouble with WW, I have requested numerous times for a manager to contact me over fairness and loss of money.What they did was BAN me from message boards which really doesn't bother me I don't use them much, what bothered me is being treated like a child! I too have put a reasonable amount into WW and been cheated out of it.Surely being a paying client you have the right to request management contact you as trying to contact them is IMPOSSIBLE.The way I see it WHY ban me if they have nothing to hide why not just get in touch with me and sort the problem out, obviously that's in the too hard basket for them.I also get real FED-UP with the automated messages, no matter what you complain about you get the same message.I've also had the same person "TOM" who gets back to me, boy I hope they are paying him well because he seems to be the only one I get answers from no matter when it is.My point being is "TOM" the name of their computer?Another thing is being Australian we have and use different words then Americans and I've found myself in trouble with them over this, what one word means to us is something rude to them, so much for being a "WORLD" site.I too would be interested in a class action against them, companies who treat people like they don't exist don't deserve to be in business!!!

• St
    stelios filiousis Oct 25, 2011

worldwinner is cheating us.They have closed my account with a reason of suspicius credit activity.
    i have played for almost one year and i have just started to make some money.
    i have complained bseveral times to the fairnes department but they never reply to me.
    Also they have kept around 50 USD in my account.

Steve

• Dd
    dddjulie Oct 21, 2011

I have been playing inww for about 3 years and have lost way too much money
    I stopped playing for a few months and decided to give it another go
    After playing for a week and depositing about $2K they have suspended my account while investigation into fraud and fairness
    I have emailed them 5 times with no response
    There was still over $100 in my account which I cannot log in now
    Anyone have ideas on how to contact them by phone there live chat is always unavailable on my end
    I live in australia I find this site has deterioated over the last 12 months

• Pe
    peterockd83 Jul 22, 2011

Just joined WorldWinner a few weeks ago and have for about half of that time realized that it was a complete scam - fortunately I came to this realization after very limited damage to my bank account (I deposited around $100). I learned pretty fast that the ONLY hope I had of even staying even with my deposited money was to stick to the two-minute games which were all about as much luck as it was skill (which WW's ToS specifically states they DON'T design games for, yet here they are), particularly in Dynomite, where it was very unlikely to see astronomically ridiculous scores and that I had no hope of competing with. And in order to have any chance, I also had to play in the middle of the day or very late at night is when I seemed to have the best chance of not coming up against the typical top scorers.
    Even then in the larger games (35 - 90 players) I started to score well enough to actually make back a little money on the entry fees I used just to get those winnings (I'd have to enter 4 or 5 times at ~$2 each and maybe 3/10 times I'd place 4th or 5th and get $15 - $12, maybe 1/10 I'd actually amaze myself, get a good game and after 4 or 5 times actually place 1st or 2nd). Even then, I noticed it was ALWAYS the same players who were scoring in the Top 3 and re-entering the game constantly upwards of 10+ times each even when already in the top slots (to suck up entry slots - again, a blatant violation of WW's ToS).
    But anyway, in the big picture of things (even though WW specifically says they don't calculate things this way, just what your winnings are compared to the ONE entry fee that got you your winnings) I was spending $10 or more to get a gain of an average of $2 - $5 when I would PLACE. Taken that with the games I entered in multiple times or realized that the scores were already well beyond my capabilities, and the larger winnings from my rare placing in the Top 3. I was MAYBE averaging +$5, A DAY after playing dozens of games each day - I will admit that I got addicted to the games early, and then realized I had to keep playing to try and make my money back.
    Well, this brings us to yesterday - I FINALLY get back to my original deposit fees, and not only that, I place first in a game that paid out $35 for top place and that puts me over my original expenditures by about $20. So I decide right then that here is my moment - I will withdraw my original deposits and then I'll be playing with WW's money and if I lose all that, I will cancel my account. So I go through the process of setting up the withdrawal to my account. It posts - my account shows the withdrawal, and I breath a sigh of relief and sign-off figuring that I would come back the next day (today) and see what I could do with my account on the plus side.
    So first thing I see when I wake up and check my email is an email from WW saying my withdrawal has been processed and to expect the funds to show up in my various accounts in the next couple days. I go about my business and around noon I have some free time and go to log in... And I'm greeted with an "Account Closed" message saying to contact the "Fairness Department" for more information.
    I make my money back, want it back, ask for it back, and I assume that this means that I am accused of cheating. How or why I am accused of cheating I have no idea, I have yet to hear back from WW for their exact reasoning. I never used "bots", never used any other methods or programs to cheat, never intentionally entered games I already had top 3 scores in to do poorly or take up entry spots (I would enter a game if say I was in 3rd place and the 1st place score was only a few points ahead and I might have had bad games, but never intentionally - but if I had to guess, this is going to be the reason they state if I ever hear back from them, that they assume I was intentionally taking up spots to protect my score: which they themselves offer with their "Win it Now" feature in some of their games - which in itself is violation of THEIR OWN ToS, yet they offer it), and everything else that WW lists in its ToS as bannable. So while I wait to hear back from WW, I can only conclude that my suspicions after my last deposit were dead on - WorldWinner is a complete scam. A player who has not even been around for a complete month yet breaks even, wants his money back and then is called a cheater - and WorldWinner keeps my money. I can assume that my "processed withdrawal" will be canceled and my original deposit money lost. I can only guess that is what caught WorldWinner's attention - they now technically were loosing my original money and giving it back to me and they decided to keep it and ban me at the same time. I will update when I hear back from WW as to their "official" reasoning for my account closure, but again, I can only assume that their accusation will be that I played in the same games too many times to intentionally give myself an edge - Yes, it's called trying to get a higher score to place better! But sitting here now all I can see is that WorldWinners saw they were losing my original fees, didn't like that, didn't like that I hadn't made a deposit in over two weeks, and decided to do what they wanted to keep my money and that was close my account and accuse me of cheating - that is probably EXACTLY why WW says that in this day and age it takes them nearly a WEEK to post any processed withdrawals to accounts and figure out if they're going to start losing money.
    There were never any problems with my account before or while I was playing - WorldWinner was fine with me entering games 5 times or more to try and get top score or improve my score in a game; they were fine with me using their "Win it Now" feature. But when I try to get my original money back - account closed, you're a cheater. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a scam at all.

• Ag
    agamer1011 Feb 15, 2011

** I have just started on Worldwinner.com I started out like most players rather conscience but then I got into an awful loop. I lost about $1, 000.00 thinking I could get it back. However I did realize that the games are looped and I tried different ways to complete them only to find that every possibly way turned out to be a dead end. There are only a few games that you can complete in Solitaire Rush. With that inmind I thought I could get my money back but it is impossible. The thing is they give out tons of reward points aswell but you have to think why are they even giving you all these reward points in the first place? clearly they must be making a fortune off players who can get addicted easily on games of such nature. When I would win $100 on placing first I only received $80. I realized that I had to just accept my loss and move on from this website it was hard just throwing away all that money.

nobodyimportant2 Feb 15, 2011

Class action suit? ...REALLY? Good luck with that..lol
    Anyone who thinks Worldwinner is a scam should take a look at the image of my withdrawals I'm attaching.

I've been playing for several years and I average an actual profit of 20-25K per year. The website has been good to me! You just have to be good at the games. If you're not good at the games, why on earth are you playing cash competitions?