The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Worldwinner — Awful fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I know part of this is my fault for being so stupid but I lost a total of $43, 141.00 in money last year. The worst part is I have to claim $21, 697.00 in other income because they file a 1099 Misc income form to the IRS. This site is a total rip-off. It should be classified as gambling. When you lose they are so quick to send you an email or something else on your page and say something to the effect 'sorry you didn't win but get back in there and try again.' I could go for several days and do nothing but win, win, win. Then when they have you hooked for a bit you start going for the bigger prizes and sure enough you lose all of it. Then you try to regain some of your losses only to repeat the cycle over and over. I could go on and on but you get the point I'm sure.
More Worldwinner Complaints & Reviews
- GSN.COM - gsn is deceptive!
- Worldwinner - Cheaters and Bots
- Worldwinner.com - tax fraud
- Worldwinner - scam
- Worldwinner - robbing people of money
- Game Show Network - family feud
- WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN] - Bingo bash games.
- WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN] - Need 400 dollar refund on accidental purchase by son
- GSN - limited edition bingo games
- WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN] - Bingo bash