Resolved WorldwinnerAwful fraud

D Review updated:

I know part of this is my fault for being so stupid but I lost a total of $43, 141.00 in money last year. The worst part is I have to claim $21, 697.00 in other income because they file a 1099 Misc income form to the IRS. This site is a total rip-off. It should be classified as gambling. When you lose they are so quick to send you an email or something else on your page and say something to the effect 'sorry you didn't win but get back in there and try again.' I could go for several days and do nothing but win, win, win. Then when they have you hooked for a bit you start going for the bigger prizes and sure enough you lose all of it. Then you try to regain some of your losses only to repeat the cycle over and over. I could go on and on but you get the point I'm sure.

Anonymous Apr 03, 2009

yes i agree...though i havent lost quite that much money.It is a ripoff and there are soo many names which are not real life players.all the games are fixed or someone is cheating at them...getting some truly unbelievable high scores.

anonymous May 10, 2009

Uh why did you keep playing if you were losing that much? ###.

Annonymous Jun 06, 2009

I think you might be right about them using "fake" players. They definitely let you win at first (like when you first make a deposit, it seems like I almost always won the first game or two -- even with lower than average scores). But then after that it's one loss after another. And I agree about the high scores. Some of them are just ridiculous. I have been a gamer for awhile now and know there are some games I am fairly good at. But then you go on worldwinner and people are almost doubling that score. I'm sorry you lost that money. Hopefully you aren't gambling anymore. I can understand how it is addicting though. Too bad it's not even as "fair" as Vegas.

• Vo
    voxleo Jun 09, 2009

There is some consensus among the makers of games that cheating is actually expected, but as long as the general public is unaware of this they can still make their pound of flesh as long as they get their percentage of the entry fees from people who believe that they are actually able to detect and prevent cheats. I was one of these myself, though I should have known better; didn't invest much, less than $50 all told, but I still feel a bit victimized since I trusted that it was an honest game and thought if I worked at it I could get good enough to win a little. I didn't get wise until I had "qualified" for the tournament cash games (by playing a certain number of limited entry cash games) which I was eager to try since the entry fee to payout ratio was much higher than the one on one competitions. Here they have to display more than just your direct competitors scores, and I was seeing scores that didn't seem humanly possible to me in a three minute game.

After researching tips and help, I saw videos of the games in action, meaning that some actual people and not bots were accomplishing this, but I still didn't see how it was possible to play that FAST. I just assumed I was out of my league and that they were some kind of savant or something, but recently have discovered that it is possible to stop the clock on some games by interfering with the process in the CPU by hacking the memory or using a tool to do so, essentially giving them the time to make the moves at their leisure whilst I'm trying to beat the clock.

Also, particularly with Worldwinner, I have realized that multiplayer competitions are also not fair since the players are not necessarily playing the same puzzles, and the "skill matching" system is anything but matched. I was in skill division 2 (never having seen the supposed division 3) until I scored high enough to earn a prize when (shock and wonder!) THAT play coincidentally bumped me to the next skill division where the score was no longer in the payable standings. It was at that point that I called ### and just quit.

I still play for fun to beat my own scores and if there are reward points or something, but no more cash is coming out of my pocket since it isn't an even playing field, and am doing my part to spread the word that they are at least guilty of misrepresentation if not worse. At least in Vegas they admit that the odds favor the house, but these folks are claiming that its secure "skill based" gaming. Actually I guess it is - if the skill in question is the ability to alter the game rather than play it.

• Ha
    hamhawk Jun 18, 2009

i think your full of ### and its a case of sour grapes...ww is fair, i been playing there four years, id know if it wasn't by now!

• 31
    312Annon Jul 04, 2009

Dear hamhawk:
    Perhaps you should spend less time on WW and more time learning spelling/grammar.

• Rg
    rgabiola Jul 29, 2009

I have been playing at worldwinner and they closed my account, i didnt receive my 30 dollar winnings! Worldwinner should close down!

Shannon36535 Aug 20, 2009

Personally Ive never had a problem at worldwinner .

I was smart enough to read the fine print and know I have to file taxes on my winnings/losses. I know the occasional game is going to have an error connecting ... its to be expected as with any other site. If they closed your account, odds are you are the cheater or they cant confirm your account or address. . Plus I love the fact that I signed up at sendearnings.com first so I get some of that money back that I pay in to play.

Sounds like some whiny folks to me!

• In
    intheknow2so Aug 30, 2009

Here's a funny thought...You few people who posted on here, saying you see no issues with worldwinner, wow! Could it be it's beause you're one the the elitist?The site caters to you and you know it.Without you they couldn't make their claims about how easy it is to make big bucks.You're their bait to lure the sucker fish in. It wouldn't shock me to later find out worldwinner stacked the odds in your favor, or againts the poor naive noob. Some ppl may not think worldwinner makes money off you, but you're their best advertisemant, and the depositing noob is what keeps you and worldwinner going strong. The fairmatching there is ### and you know it.You don't want it to change because then your payday would suffer.It's funny, I went to worldwinner a while ago to find out what they claim is their formula for fair matching.They used to have an explanation defining it as 'sophisticated use of algorithms'. I revisited the site again and found that definition no longer there.Why is this? Trying to cover their ### for some reason? Yes I am a dumb sucker who erroneously thought I could make something there and have fun. Both of those ideals never came to fruition, Make money?pshhh! Have fun?double pshhh! It's not fun when you're unfairly placed in games with ppl who ALWAYS win their daily games. I forgot to mention and allow me to lock my caps on this final comment...THEY HAVE RAMPANT CHEATING, CHEATERS, PPL WHO ADMIT ON OTHER FORUMS THAT THEY HAVE PERSONALY USED BOTS, SPEED SLOWING ADD ONS AND SOFTWARE.
    EARLIER THIS YEAR, ONLY AFTER BEING PUMMELED BY PLAYERS TO DO SOMETHING, WORLDWINNER, ONLY AFTER KNOWINGLY ALLOWING THEM TO CHEAT FOR MONTHS, FINALLY EXPELLED THE KNOWN CHEATERS ALTHOUGH THEY NEVER ADMITTED OR STATED WHY THOSE PLAYERS SUDDENLY VANISHED.EEEENNNNOOOUUUGGGHHH SSAAAIIIDD !!!

• In
    intheknow2so Aug 30, 2009

Let me make a correction on my last pot. There is an explanation on their site for their formula for so called fair matching.

"The goal of our FairMatching System is to provide each player with opponents of an equal skill level in a timely fashion. Using a sophisticated set of algorithms, the FMS continually monitors game scores, win/loss ratios, recent and overall player performance, as well as many other factors. The FMS uses this information to provide each player with the closest possible match from the pool of available opponents.

Please note that matching is always conducted before you play your game, never after. We only use past data (not your current score) to determine in which tournament you should play".

Complete rubbish!

• Js
    Jstme60 Aug 30, 2009

I signed up for WW thru Inbox dollars but never made a deposit, thank goodness. I think I will refer my rewards sites to this one so they can see how their users are being cheated. Hopefully they will drop Worldwinner and some people will be saved from the cheaters.

• Mj
    mjz4043 Apr 01, 2017

@Jstme60 I play for fun ONLY. I have never paid a penny since when they first started they gave you $5 to start which is still in my account. I have since won $12 in the free play on those daily games. I have met people from all over the world and one from New Zealand, a Russian lady, and her husband have visited us in our Texas home for a week. Delightful people.

I know the games might not be fair, but I have enough fun playing that I really don't care.

• Bc
    bcitybabe Sep 05, 2009

I am trying to start a class action lawsuit against World Winner. I you want to post you problems to my message forum in www.classactionforum.com, maybe if we have enough people, a class action can be started. I have tried the BBB but they were of no help. World Winner just lied and the BBB bought it.

• Vo
    voxleo Sep 08, 2009

I think there is also something hinkey with their Paypal setup - When topping up my account I am prompted to enter my CC info (supposedly to confirm my address). Isn't the entire point of PP NOT to have to do this? And my address is already confirmed there. WW gave me a brush off "we are investigating this matter..." email when I inquired about this and I have not heard anything since.

Interesting too, if you do use a CC to add funds, you are then UNABLE to delete the stored info as long as you have any balance at all. And this means that you can add funds in as litte as 2 clicks with your WW password. Even Paypal will require a new page and new login and at least 4 or 5 click-thrus to confirm the charge, which gives me just enough time to put that "try just one more time" impulse at bay. I had to withdraw my 11 cents credit to save myself spending a fortune $10 or $20 dollars at a time!

AND they use fuzzy math - if you play in a limited entry tournament and get the high score at any point after one score is posted it will trigger the "win it now" option to buy out the remaining spots with a message that states what the cost will be and what the winning take will end up, but they never include the entry fee of the game that you have just played to get that score- consequently if you don't read carefully you could end up with a "win" that ends up costing you money! See the breakdown of this posted here: http://www.cashgamers.net/forums/players-square/1099-win-now-misleading-mathmatics.html

nova0122 Oct 31, 2009

I've been worldwinner member since 2007. I chose not to fill out the W9 form so I don't have to deal with IRS/tax on my winnings. So, they withhold 28% of my winning. but guess what, I just received a letter from the IRS saying that I owe them money for the income that I got in 2007 from worldwinner! I'm filing a complain to Worldwinner right now because:
    1. what's the point of having my winning withheld when I have to deal with IRS
    2. who got my withheld money if irs still thinks that i owe them money?
    3. where did worldwinner get my ssn to report to the irs???? i've never submitted my ssn to them?
    nardi

• Fo
    formerwwgamer Nov 04, 2009

In the World Winner business plan (and this is confirmed by WW) they keep money from cheaters rather than redistributing it to the rightful winners. This creates a situation where WW benefits from people cheating and not calling them on it right away. They can wait until a cheater places tops in a big touney where payouts are very high. Then ban the cheater and pocket the profits.

this is completely unethical as a business practice.

Players at ww will confirm that when a cheater is reported that it takes weeks and weeks for ww to actually do anything about it.

WW can also wait until a suspected cheater has a large sum of money in their account and then ban them. When they do this ww has given themselves the right to keep the loot.

• Ke
    Kerriella Dec 04, 2009

I am so tired of world winner. At first I thought it was a lot of fun but then I started to realize I wasn't getting all of my payouts so I started paying attention to the games I won but didn't get paid for and sent them emails about it. NO RESPONSE. Then I started only getting paid out 1 out of every 3-5 games I won. Sent another email. NO RESPONSE. I am done with WW and would advise others not to go there.

Marcella McFadden Dec 12, 2009

I live in Florida and just recently was allowed to play in limited cash games on worldwinner.com. I played the free games for years and was always pretty good at Scrabble Cubes. So I signed up and deposited 10 bucks and won 5 bucks the first night in the 75 cent tournaments and came in 1rst place the second night and won 11 bucks-Had to spend 75 cents over and over the first night and lost over 5 bucks and won on the first try the second night. Third night I noticed that 9 people had scores over 700, some almost 800. Now that seems to be going on all the time and I can't win a dime. When I played the free games I usually always won against the other person. Like a fool, I got so pissed off the 3rd night that I lost all my winnings trying to beat those 9 people and went in the hole another 40 bucks. WW said that I had to play 30 cash games to qualify for the bigger tournaments. It's like a damn slot machine-deposit over and over each time you play. I assumed the site was legit since it has been online for years and advertised on GSN and even Vanna White has pitched it awhile back. I am not depositing any more money. I wonder why there is no site that has a MONTHLY fee for skill games where you can play for points that can get you into cash tournaments. The poker sites have it like pureplay.com, clubswpt.com, spadeclub.com and on and on. All you do there is give them 19.95 a month and you can have unlimited play. Trouble with that is that it is practically impossible to win decent bucks there-The big money tournaments have about 5 thousand people in on clubwpt and the payout is only up to 250 people and you only start with 1000 points. Most of poker is luck. I am not a lucky person when it comes to life. I wonder how some of these sites can stay in business so long and not get closed down. I also wonder why nobody has started a skill site besides poker with a monthly fee. It took me only 15 minutes to lose 20 bucks on this site. A total bummer.

• Za
    Zardoz37 Feb 06, 2010

There has to be something fishy going on at WW if there are so many posts from people who have had questionable experiences. I agree. I have been playing for a while and admit I became addicted to the games. I would win some, lose more. Since I was allowing myself a certain amount to play, I considered it fun. But then I started to notice that there were ridiculously high scores in the free play games. There was even one Wheel of Fortune game where I figured out that even if I hit the 1000 point for every letter I chose correctly it would have been impossible for me to even come close to the top score in that game.

And then there's the bit about how they would take out the taxes so I wouldn't have to deal with the IRS and yet I too received a form telling me that I would have to bring it with me to my tax preparer??? I think we should all sign up for a class action law suit. Haven't we all had just about enough of this ? Most of us were just out to have some fun. I am so tired of the slime that oozes from everywhere these days...Wall Street, the banks, credit card companies. To paraphrase Howard Beale from the film Network, we should be mad as hell and not take it anymore!

• Fo
    formerwwgamer Feb 06, 2010

just to clarify, Just because ww withholds taxes does not excuse you from reporting them on your taxes. Your employer withholds too but you still have to file your taxes. all income must be included. ww may stink on many levels but this is not their rule it is the rules of the IRS and it says right on their site that you have to file your taxes. when ww withholds they report your income and send the withholdings with your name and address they have for you to the irs. buyer beware it's a bad deal at tax time. The IRS requires them to count your income as your winnings on any given tourney - the fee only for that game. You can play and lose a thousand games but the only thing the IRS cares about is your winnings minus the cost for getting into that particular game. when you file you can deduct your other losses and get a lot of that back. You also have to pay whatever tax rate for local and state governments. ww only withholds for federal taxes.

when we lived in ohio I had to pay a bundle to the state and a 2% straight local tax on my winnings. It did not matter that I actually lost money on the site because state and local in ohio does not allow you to deduct your losses.

I cut my losses a long time ago and closed my account with them.

• Gf
    gfinmn09 Feb 25, 2010

I found this tax law from IRS. It seems really, that you do not have to claim tax or income on this. As it says with the wager and win rule in this statement. Hope this helps.

The IRS form W2-G is issued to players and is also sent to the IRS by the casino for certain gambling winnings: (1) winnings of $600 or more from state lotteries, horse racing, dog racing or jai alai and other wagering transactions, if the winnings are at least 300 times the wager; (2) winnings of $1, 200 or more from bingo and slot machines; (3) winnings of $1, 500 or more from keno, less the amount of the tickets bought on the winning game; (4) winnings of $600 or more from horse racing, dog racing or jai alai, if the winnings are at least 300 times the wager.

• Mr
    Mr.sin187 Apr 20, 2010

ok, i have been playing these games for a while. i too started out playing for fun, free games i kicked ### in, catch 21, and 8 ball pool. i would do really good in free mode.so i thought i could do good in a cash game too.so i gave it a try.won a couple games. ha ha ha the damn ### got me, hook, line, and sinker. then after like the first day nothing but losses...ok, how in the hell. lost 10$ then another 10$ then another and another..
    then i win a game wow, so i try some more ? what is really going on here? you can win five games and loose five games, BUT YOU STILL LOOSE>they charge for each game... I feel the same as the majority of the ppl on this site...WW is a scam...i think the cheaters work for WW. Another fishy thing is, i don't have any money on my pre paid visa, yet WW still recieves a payment through my paypal. i spent 200 dollars i don't even have there last night. why is that no other site would let me purchase any thing unless the money was on my card. i would just be declined? DON'T TRUST WORLD WINNER...

magnuswagnus May 27, 2010

Have you seen this blog? Writer starts with looking at tax issue and goes on to whether Worldwinner is a gambling site. Apparently there is more to come? http://notgamebutgamble.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/purpose-and-background/

Shannon36535 Jun 01, 2010

I love the site and havent had a problem . Ive been playing for 4 years. I Would gladly recommend.!

• Vb
    vbsamta Jun 02, 2010

I have been a member of WorldWinner since 2005/2006 when they first started up ... Over the years I have been paying taxes on "net winnings" but was recently audited for not paying enough taxes. The problem I have with this "skilled gaming" is that it is not categorized as a gambling company. The 1099 is MISC, not 1099G which would allow you to deduct your losses against your winnings. I have filed a complaint with the IRS regarding this matter, trying to prove my point that even though my net winnings were say 15, 000 that I never physically held 15, 000 and it obviously went right back into entering more tournaments and then some!

I'm all for skilled gaming when it's fair, but their fair gaming system is flawed and have seen this over the years. WW is always lobbying Congress and is not out of the water as far as being able to continue to be a "skilled gaming" corporation verses a gambling one. Gaming should just be for fun, because let's face it ... There's a price for everything and the US and state you live in is again making money off of something that they shouldn't!!!

magnuswagnus Jun 02, 2010

Does the IRS say without a 1099G you can't deduct? How do you go about filing a complaint because I am in the same boat with you.

• Vb
    vbsamta Jun 02, 2010

The IRS continues to work on my case, so once I receive more correspondence regarding what's right, what's not I will post! I have an accounting degree, so I am familiar with taxes ... I live in Massachusetts and on a state and local tax level, you cannot claim a gambling deduction, so that I am fine with.

As far as federal goes, I think that the only time you can deduct losses from gambling is when you have a 1099G for gambling winnings to accompany that loss; then you are allowed to deduct up to the amount that was won and claimed on that 1099G.

magnuswagnus Jun 02, 2010

I've wondered that since we don't get the 1099G if it would be possible to declare income as coming from a hobby and taking deductions that way. What do you think?

• Th
    themarcy36 Jun 17, 2010

I just got a notice from the IRS that says I owe 497 dollars because of my so called winnings from worldwinner in 2008. I of course do not believe this should be just and am filing an appeal of them saying I owe this money. Good luck to any of you and if you had played at Worldwinner in the past, expect a letter from the IRS.

• Cl
    clarissa252010 Jun 23, 2010

everything online is a scam so ppl stop falling for the scammers. You lose and they win. They're laughin at you right now as we speak.

magnuswagnus Jun 23, 2010

Those of you who are filing IRS complaints, please let the rest of us know what happens or how to go about it, if you would be so kind. Thanks!

• Ny
    nymetsno1 Aug 09, 2010

There are so many people out there all having the same complaints about WorldWinner. Why aren't we doing anything? We all need to get together and start a class-action lawsuit.

• La
    lastdomain Aug 31, 2010

Worldwinner is a scammer. I lost $70 and my account has been closed without notices?

anony moose Sep 07, 2010

Lastdomain is telling the truth.

Just recently they had a promotion of $20 free game credits. It is true the games get harder and harder as your skill improves to match other players within your same skill level. But the real scam is when you try to claim money that you rightfully win, They accuse you of fraud and close your account, but this shows that they are fraudulent and not to be trusted. They take your money that you deposit to play and keep it for themselves. I feel there needs to be a legal investigation here, and all players that have been treated this way should stand up and go through anything you can to have this site investigated and if necessary shut down.

Download Ringoftrust addon for your internet browser. It is a websites rating tool that many people use to see if a site is safe or not for any reason. Worldwinner may have been a good site in the past but something fishy is going on, and people need to help others by voting the site as fraudulent.

I attach a photo to show what they send when you try to withdraw any real money winnings. Inboxdollars is a different company, which is very trustworthy so far. I have requested a check and received money from them with no hassle. Do not associate them with what world winner has done, Their logo is showing ONLY because I signed up from there.

The links mentioned in the photo are inactive and the customer service no longer exists.

• Cb
    cbourquin Nov 13, 2010

i'll go into a lawsuit against WW, i utmost agree about the very high scores. Take for example, iwas playing their "freeplay" of plants vs. zombies i scored about 10, 223 when i figured you can "send the next wave" that gave you extra points.I think the highest was about 10668 or higher, but when you hit " send the next wave" the weapons you have DO NOT load fast enough to beat them.I've been a member for about a year and a half and i can't believe the money i spent and lost " i lost more than i won". ANd not to mention the other games i've played,

• Me
    meganm Dec 08, 2010

Hi everyone. I'd like to start by saying I wish I had found this before I opened an account, luckily they screwed me quick so it was a lot less painful than for some of you. I signed up through Gamesville, I didn't think much of it when I started playing the free games...but I was WINNING, and not by a little...by a LOT for example, in Big Money I would score 42, 000 they would score 12, 000. In Luxor I would score 157, 000 they would score 28, 000. In dynomite I would score 62, 000 they would score 38, 000 and in mohjongg I would score 1, 400, 000 and they would score 126, 000. To say the least I was excited!! I made a deposit $25.00 and got an equal match in game credits (thank god I was smart enough to withdraw my real money) I played with their money and won $26.00 (just over the original amount I was given), But...my scores were no where near what they had been when I was playing their free games. it wasn't that my opponent was beating me...I just wasn't playing as well? My withdrawal of $51.00 came in about 6 days. I wasn't sure if it was worth it to go back ( I was afraid I could lose a LOT of money, I really like to play online games) But then I received an email. "One time offer" 50% deposit match if done in the next 24 hours...o.k...lets give this one more try, I deposited $50.00 into my W.W. account and received a $25.00 credit, I again withdrew my real money and played with theirs I again won $26.00 and withdrew it, But, I was hooked I made another deposit about 3 hours later for $10.00, I won some, I lost some, I won, Some, when I got back to my original deposit of $10.00 I said to myself "That's enough" don't need to lose my money playing games and I withdrew my $10.00. I received an email the next day "Your withdrawal of $86.00 is on it's way" ($60.00 of which is MY money) two days go by and I received another email informing me that "it has been detected that you have opened multiple account which violated our 'fairness' policy, your account has been closed and your winnings have been confiscated" W H A T?????????? I can't f-ing believe this! They stole my money! I won $26.00 they are keeping $60.00...so I paid $34.00 to play their games for about 6 hours, not to mention the money they made from entry fees in the tournaments I played in RIDICULES!!!I responded with an email to player services "respectfully" requesting they returned my deposits of I was contacting my attorney. I also disputed my deposits in my paypal account, As an item significantly not as described case. W.W. is fine if you just want to play some fun games...word to the wise DON'T LET THEM NEAR YOUR MONEY!!!

• Me
    meganm Dec 08, 2010

I'd like to start by saying I wish I had found this site before I made my deposits. WHAT A RIP OFF...o.k...I signed up with World Winner (W.W.) through Gamesville. I played several games ( the only ones I could using Firefox) and my scores/ were unbelievable!!! In Luxor I would score 157, 000 my opponent 26, 000, Mohjongg 1, 400, 000 my opponent 126, 000, Big Money 42, 000 my opponent 24, 000, Dynomite 57, 000 my opponent 38, 000 to say the least I was EXCITED. I made my first deposit $25.00 and received an equal match in 'game credits' THANK GOD I withdrew my real money and played with their games credits. I won $26.00 just over what they gave me to play with...but my scores had dropped significantly!!! maybe...I just wasn't playing as well???? Well, my withdrawal came in 6 days $51.00. I didn't think given my winning ratio after becoming a 'cash' player that it was worth depositing any more money. Then, I got an email..."one time offer. 50% match on your deposit for the next 24 hours" so what did I do? I deposited $50.00 into my account and again withdrew my real money. I again won $26.00 when my game credits were gone I withdrew my $26.00 in winnings, but I was hooked. About 3 hour later I deposited $10.00 thinking that I might do better in the games, I won some I lost some I won some...when I got back to my original $10.00 deposit I said O.k. that's enough I'm not going to waist money playing games and I withdrew my $10.00. The next day I received an email saying 'your $86.00 ($60.00 of which is my money) withdrawal is on it's way'! Two days later I received a second email stating "It has come to our attention that you have opened multiple account, your account has been closed and your winning have been confiscated"...WHAT???????????? They stole my money!!! I received $26.00 originally they stole $60.00, so I paid $34, 00 PLUS all the entry fees I paid and others paid to play their games for about 6 HOURS OF GAME PLAY!!! I responded to the email and 'respectfully requested' they return all deposits made to my account or I was going to contact my attorney and disputed the two later transactions with paypal as a significantly not as described case. If deposits are not refunded within the next two days I am going after them and contacting the BBB. world to the wise, if you just want to play some games it's a fun site, but don't let them ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR MONEY!!!

Shannon36535 Dec 16, 2010

Ive paid worldwinner for years and sorry megan the scores you are stating are on the low side~ I usually score over 200, 000 in luxor so Im not surprised you didnt win every game you played. Ive never had any problems cashing out or making deposits. They have a 1-888 number for any problems plus live chat via internet and email. I usually get a response within 48 hours. FYI-You can play on the site for free on every game, money is not required..

• Bo
    bombers Dec 21, 2010

Worldwinner is a rip-off and a scam.

The only "FAIR" games are the ones between 2 players on a head to head basis.

The tournaments are all won by the same players.

Worldwinner steals cash and replaces it with CREDITS!!!

WorldWinner is a scam. At least when a person GAMBLES, they have a chance of winning. Don't waste your time or money.

• Bo
    bombers Dec 21, 2010

Report WorldWinner fraud to the Massachusette's Attorney General and all applicable Attorney's General in the states in which WorldWinner does business.

Malick123 Jan 03, 2011

Worldwinner s a SCAM in disguise