WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN] Logo

WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN]

Having problems with WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN]?

100 Summer Street, 11th Floor

Pau Claris 165, 4th Floor Barcelona 08037

Ukraine
723, Pavla Tychyny 1V Kiev, Ukraine

India
Ground Floor, Global Technology Park – Block A, Marathahalli ORR Bengaluru 560103

Complaints & Reviews

tokens purchased, not received

I purchased for $19.99 150, 000 tokens + a bonus of 30, 000 Tokens as a special offer on Friday, 9/14/12. I received the 150, 000 tokens + ONLY 15, 000 tokens, not the 30, 000 as offered in the 5:00pm to 7:00pm special. I have contacted GSN.help 3 times and do not receive a reply, nor do I receive the additional 15, 0000 (for a total of 30, 000) as promised. All my E-mails to GSN.help go unanswered despite the promise of an answer or at least a reply within 48 hours in all probability. GSN is quick to take your money from the Credit Card but fall short when it comes to resolving a problem. They get the money and don't supply the tokens as offered.I purchased for $19.99 150, 000 tokens + a bonus of 30, 000 Tokens as a special offer on Friday, 9/14/12. I received the 150, 000 tokens + ONLY 15, 000 tokens, not the 30, 000 as offered in the 5:00pm to 7:00pm special. I have contacted GSN.help 3 times and do not receive a reply, nor do I receive the additional 15, 0000 (for a total of 30, 000) as promised. All my E-mails to GSN.help go unanswered despite the promise of an answer or at least a reply within 48 hours in all probability. GSN is quick to take your money from the Credit Card but fall short when it comes to resolving a problem. They get the money and don't supply the tokens as offered.I purchased for $19.99 150, 000 tokens + a bonus of 30, 000 Tokens as a special offer on Friday, 9/14/12. I received the 150, 000 tokens + ONLY 15, 000 tokens, not the 30, 000 as offered in the 5:00pm to 7:00pm special. I have contacted GSN.help 3 times and do not receive a reply, nor do I receive the additional 15, 0000 (for a total of 30, 000) as promised. All my E-mails to GSN.help go unanswered despite the promise of an answer or at least a reply within 48 hours in all probability. GSN is quick to take your money from the Credit Card but fall short when it comes to resolving a problem.
WHAT I PURCHASED: Order Summary $19.99 150, 000 Tokens 30, 000 Bonus Tokens = 180, 000 tokens

WHAT I RECEIVED: 9/14/2012 5:50 pm $19.99 Token Bundle: 150, 000 Tokens for $19.99 Token Bonus 15, 000 = 165, 000 tokens - 15, 000 tokens short

• Da
    darlene f taylor Mar 22, 2013

am pissed off, I have been try'n to purchase token's for seveal month's n it won't let me. could sum1 out there help n/or explain y this is??? I guess gsn doesn't want to make money much less keep there customer's. I've been try'n for month's to get answer's n to find sum1 from gsn to help n have failed @ all possibillities. Sum1 from gsn better start responding if they want to keep there customers. Thank u from all of us who can't seem to purchase n/or get token's that need.

• Wh
    Whitneypoo Mar 23, 2019

Can you please show something other than Family Feud and bring back Cash Cab?
    Family Feud is on all day and all night it has even taken over Cash Cab. Can you play a show a little more of Common Knowledge and Cash Cab?

• Li
    Linda Harvey Apr 21, 2019

I hope you get this because you game bi go bash ripped me off again that makes about 200times now . Since nobody can fix this problem or would you get a 2year old to fix it ? You people know this game is messed up and don't care . What is wrong with you people.

• Tr
    Tripmothafaka Oct 26, 2019

i am not a member of this site i have never used it and suddenly i am getting spam from them every day in email, i tried to unsubscribe but it tells me to login, how the hell can i login when i never signed up for that bs!
    that company is pure spam crooks and should be sued!

Comments

• Ty
    Tyler Booth Nov 02, 2019

I'm getting a hold of the police if my money is not returned

unauthorized use of other people's credit cards

worldwinner and mastercard international is a trap for people who have ADHD. It is a fact - the government knows it, worldwinner, mastercard and any psychiatrist knows it - that most gambling addicts have this disorder (check out website of Dr. Umesh Jain, Addictions, Clark Institute, Toronto)

I do not know of any other website which will allow you to open an account using someone else's name and credit card except worldwinner. I found out last week that my boyfriend of many years used my credit card information without my knowledge or consent, and racked up several thousand dollars on my card, and no one ever contacted me. Whereas, I've been on business trips outside my area of residence, and was contacted by the credit card company to ensure that it hadn't been stolen.

A class action suit should be brought against worldwinner and mastercard.

I think sites like this should be shut down

This site is incredible. Since a long time you get incorrect scores when you play. I must admit they will refund the money from the game where that happenes but that's not how you want to play. It's frustrating to the bones. I have emailed them a million times but all I get are these annoying automatic anwsers that my question will be evaluated. Nothing happens though. And now they have banned me from going to the community board because I have been complaining there (like many others) ... the board is obviously only there for positive feedback. And they have also blocked me from talking to other players. I think sites like this should be shut down but well, as a player you are just a nothing. Shame on this site.

TAXES

THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD...IF YOU PLAY WORLDWINNER YOU WILL PAY TAXES EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT IT IS NOT CONSIDERED GAMBLING! BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO WITHDRAWAL IT IS NOT CONSIDERED GAMBLING! THEREFOR THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN EXEMPT WORLDWINNER NET WINNINGS IS TO USE ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS!! FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE NET WINNINGS OF 10, 000 ITS WORTHLESS BECAUSE THE STANDARD DEDUCTION IS BIGGER!! SO WE ARE STUCK PAYING TAXES ON 10, 000 THAT WE PUT BACK INTO THE GAME! BE AWARE!!!

robbing people of money

I have lost about $1000 dollars from this site, but after reading complaints I realized that they tax people on winnings only and not losses. So I looked at my account and it said I won over $9000. Now I am worried that I am going to have to pay taxes on that even though I really lost money. From what I've read they only count anything you won even if you never cash it out and keep playing but lose money. I kept trying to win back the money I lost but since they don't count losses I am going to get screwed on taxes next year. I am really worried about how much they are going to make me pay, even though I lost. I am staying far away from this website and hopefully I can save someone from making the same stupid mistake I made.

• Sp
    spiritual68 Nov 10, 2011

World Winner is a complete nightmare in online gaming/gambling. It seems as though when you win a 5-player tournament of Bejeweled, for example, then you play it again, you are 99% to 100% going to lose the second time around. It's like World Winner penalizes you for winning. All I have to say is that I totally agree with the above complaint and that World Winner is a horrible money-consuming website that should not exist. This website has got me in some serious financial issues. I thought that online gambling was illegal in the United States.

JacobRothenberg Dec 28, 2011

Spiritual -

WorldWinner is not considered to be a gambling site. Being that the games featured take into account actual skill than sheer luck, it is not prohibited in the U.S. as a gambling site.

- Jacob

• Ca
    Cape Cod Aaron Jan 02, 2012

Yea Worldwinner Is Crap.
    For every game you play (win or lose) you receive "reward points" which can be spent in their rewards store from anything to $5 in game credits to $500 gift cards.
    i spent the better part of 6 MONTHS saving up my points, eyeing a $200 Home Depot gift card (113, 475 Points).
    Once i reached the required points, i cashed them out for the card.
    after waiting a month with no card or responce..i contacted Worldwinner through email, told them no card and my address was the same as they had on file..they claimed to have sent it and agreed to send another because we all know sh*t happens with the USPS.
    I demanded delivery confirmation (tracking) $.85 cents this time, after waiting yet another month, i received no gift card and no tracking once again...and here it is over a year later and my roof still LEAKS!! - NEVER AGAIN!! Worldwinner
    And the B.S. tax form they send for money you never receive, is balled up and thrown in the trash..or at the neighbors cat!

• Th
    The Old Sheriff Jan 22, 2012

Interesting!!!

• Mi
    mightywalrus123 Aug 01, 2012

Every single time I rack up enough points in a game to surely win the match, the game disconnects so I lose everything. Then I have to wait a day or two to get credits refunded. They take my cash and disconnect the game I was going to win on then give me credits that can only be used toward more disconnecting games. This is definitely robbery.

• Ta
    talmadge88 Apr 02, 2015

Please all..go to all of your social media sites that you belong to and spread the word about this cheating site. If you have played it a few times you know that its a cheat. You win just enough to keep you interested, but you can never win! You will be able to tell how certain games change as you play them, once you win a few games, it seems to get harder and harder to win again, but since you have won previously you keep trying. Just look at some of the winnings on the games. On certain games, the entry fee is .88 cents and first place is 1.50. You grand total winning for first place is .62! LOL...for first place. That's just one example of many scams that this site is running. Remember to tell everyone you know to avoid this site like the plague. WORLD WINNER.COM IS A COMPLETE PONZI SCHEME!! Don't pay for their speed boats and summer homes, keep your hard earned money. Increase your odds and go play your local lotto.

scam

This program is a scam. Me and additional players recognized a pattern in which the same person was winning over and over--and not b/c they were good at the game. For example, you can't come up w/ the answer to a Wheel-of-Fortune answer unless you reveal at least a FEW letters. However, they were doing so with many of the games in the program at Worldwinner.com. When you try to cash out your account, it ends up being closed & you're never refunded. Not only did I go in debt due to this, but I was also required to pay taxes on it for the year 2008.

• Wi
    wildchild30 Feb 04, 2012

they say i won i get email stating i won but they havent given me the money i won also i only played 30 dollars and my bank called me and asked if i purched 20 and 50 dollars from this game i said no only 30 i contacted them and they said there is nothing they can do about it and when i withdraw money and send me a letter stating they put it back in my account i havent gotten any money in my account for them

Cheaters and Bots

WorldWinner may or may not not necessarily a scam site but they do not do anything to protect their players. They vow to protect against cheaters but they don't. Here's my complaint...

They just released a new game on Friday. On Saturday I play in 2 tournaments. In the first one, I lose to a guy who gets an unbelievably high score. No way this guy is scoring a perfect game the same day it came out but maybe, maybe it was a fluke. I play again and this guy wins the tourney again with an even better score. I look the guy up and he signed up for the site that day! Ummmm... cheater???

So on Monday when WW police come in, they supposedly find this guy and ban him for cheating. It seems only logical that WW would then refund the victims of this cheater their entry fees no? After all they do vow to protect you from cheaters. So I e-mailed the service department asking for my 2 entry fees back. First I got no response. Then 2 days later, I got a canned e-mail that said WW will investigate the claim of cheating but as per WW policy, all results of that investigation will remain confidential and that I wouldn't be getting my money back. What!?!?!?! When I went onto their forum to complian, another player told me it was 'their policy' to use money confiscated from cheaters to help in the fight against future cheaters. I complained again saying what a terrible policy that was and I got banned from the message boards.

Who knows if this company is legit or not? With a terrible 'policy' like this, what's to stop them from putting their own bots into games and winn all the entry fees. Then when the supposed 'cheater' was reported to them or was caught, they just play dumb and say they booted him and you are safe now but you can't have any of your money back because we need it to fight future cheating. WHAT A SCAM!! And if you speak up, they boot you.

Also, I've seen posts here about ridiculous scores and probably bot use. No doubt this is going on in all their games even though they deny it. They have a game, Mystery PI, where they give you a list of 8 items and you have to find the 8 items hidden inside of a jumbled picture. The top score is 2600 and you lose a point for every second it takes you to find the items. In their big competitions, the top scores are always around 2588. What a f'ing fraud. You're telling me that someone can open a board, read off the 8 items from the list and find them all in a jumbled picture in under 12 seconds? Ummmm... no. It takes at least 4-5 seconds just to read through the list, then the players are finding all 8 objects in the puzzle in under 1 second each??? Come on now...

• Ki
    Killer0fall7 Apr 22, 2010

Not sure about you're gaming skills but i play mystey p.i. on worldwinner and i can get at least 2580 easily and have gotten 2584 once. So before you put your money on the line, get better at gaming. But on the other hand i am sure there are cheaters in other games b/c i'm really good at them all and can't ever seem to get anywhere close to the top scored in some games.

-Paul

• Sq
    Squickyy Feb 07, 2011

There is something going on. I play alot of Word Mojo and score between 1200 and 1500 pts. on average. I practice quite a bit and win alot of the practice matches. But Lo and Behold when i start playing for cash I may win one or two competitions fairly quickly. Then suddenly nobody seems to be playing. So I get bored and start playing different games. Checking my standings periodicaly . There isn't any activity for about an hour. and bam the tournament is closed and I've lost. When check the profiles of the other players it shows that some haven't played any games for hours. There is definitly something up. yet i still keep throwing money at them. I complained afew weeks ago and asked to removed from the site. Nothing ever happened . They're still allowing me to loose my money on the site with all the same information. Perhaps a class action suit is in order. Damn i am so pissed, mostly at my self . I can imagine how you feel you've lost twice as much as even made last year. Guess there's noway to protect us from ouselves.

• De
    DebbyB May 06, 2011

We are all the dummies because we put our money in to play knowing that 99.9% of the time we are going to be beat. Those free tournaments they put out there I never get close to winning & I normally do good during practice games. Another thing, ever play spades, I have played that for years & I know the one with the most tricks should win, but low & behold the computer always seems to win! That bothers me more than anything else.

• Go
    goodboy11 Aug 06, 2011

I think WW has bots or computer "players" that win the games so they don't have to payout prizes and get to keep all of the entry fees. No way we can know for sure though.

• Da
    danielggg Feb 08, 2014

its a fraud likei play plants vs sombeys i get 10500 they get 10900 thats impsble

over charged my card for over1500

they lost the case for half the charges with my bank yet over 1, 500 was stolen and they refuse to pay me my withdraws and closed my account and even threatend me under ca they are committing a misdermeanor but never respond to any calls or e-mail they all sent a 1099 with over 3, 500 in wininngs but when i request a copy of a check to prove a payout they still yet to respond and unless you leave a casino with money u could win 5, 000 they don't req. you to fill out a tax form unless you cash out at W.W they are getting away with tax fraud

• Sc
    Scamchaser21 May 18, 2014

This company has scammed me out of over $300 and counting. I played for fun but they said I would get free rewards and gift cards if I played for a small fee. However, they never have fair games, a lot of technical problems and charge me for it. They also have taken money out of my account without my permission. They never give me the money I withdraw from my account, when they say I can take it at any time. And after reading the reviews it makes me even more angry how they have ripped people off. I would like to file a class action law suit against them. I know there are people out there who have been ripped off even more. I think that together we can shut this company down and get our money back.

Resolved Awful fraud

I know part of this is my fault for being so stupid but I lost a total of $43, 141.00 in money last year. The...

tax fraud

this is a complaint against a site that reported that i won 880.00 which to my knowledge i have played there...