Menu

M
Author of the complaint
8:42 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

WorldStrides runs school trips to Washington DC (among other trips). They were a NIGHTMARE to work with. I am a parent. At every turn, they tried to add un-explained fees. Every time I called, I was told I owed a different amount. And every time I took my eye off the ball, they had added some kind of a transaction fee. They say they'll email you something within 48 hours. You never get it. And there's no notation on their end that anyone even spoke to you. I got an email today asking if I'd like to write a review. After an hour trying to work through the site, I finally ended up needed them to email me a "new" password because somehow that was changed on me... and of course, no email ever came. They are a NIGHTMARE. I wish schools wouldn't keep going with them.

More WorldStrides complaints & reviews