WorldRemitrefund not received after transaction cancelled, its one month now.

A Jul 11, 2019

I have done transaction of 400000 yen from Tokyo to Singapore using world remit and when it was not done successfully even after a week, I started follow-up with them on phone and email ( which anyway I was doing in that week also). They told me you our agent in Singapore could not do the transfer and reverting it. Once he revert ( will take 7 working day) then we will process your revert in next 7 working days. After another 10 days they started asking for my bank statement showing the transaction to worldremit. I submitted that then after few days again asking submit in Japanese. Now Its one month already I am still waiting for my refund of money. Call center executive will treat you like you are asking any favor or loan from them. Please do not use this company, very unprofessional. I dont left with any other option then going to Tokyo Police in 2-3 days, because today again I get an email from them saying we dont have your bank account details please submit it . Complaint number :[protected]