Worldmarket.comThey didn't care!

R

I bought two pillows from this store Worldmarket and received only one pillow. Second one was missing and the worst part was that when I contacted Worldmarket support service they did not believe me. They claimed they shipped two pillows, but the fact was that there was only one pillow that arrived. I was hoping to get some help, but they didn't offer me anything, not even a replacement!
I tried to get a refund, but their rep said that was not their fault. They simply didn't want to do anything and said that I have to deal with that on my own. What a terrible service! These guys really didn't care!