The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved World Strides — Extremely poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My children have a planned school trip with this organization. We will be going from San Diego to Sacramento on a Saturday. For one day, the cost is $399 per child. Since there are 3 of us going and I have family in Sacramento, I asked to know the airline so that I could change my trip home to a later date. They stated that no changes were possible and if I should change it the date they would not refund me any portion of the fare home. I asked what airline would be used. They didn't know since the trip hadn't been booked yet. So, I asked what airline would probably be used. They didn't know this either. Then I asked well, what airlines have you used in the past, so that I could call and find out the likelihood of cost to change the ticket. They refused to even give me this information, stated that they did not know what airlines had been used in the past. (Our school goes every year.) They refused to let me speak to someone in the travel department who could provide me this information. "The travel department doesn't speak to the customers."
Very difficult to work with, very expensive for a field trip service. I am going to recommend schools do not use this service. In fact, I am going to see about replacing them for next year.
More World Strides Complaints & Reviews
- Worldstrides - Bad service
- Worldstrides - Poor Communication, Unsafe Situations
- World Strides - Refund/Customer Dis-service
- Worldstrides - MIsleading/flat out lying
- Worldstrides For Awesome Student Travel - Exceptional Service
- Worldstrides - BAD SERVICE/GAUGING
- Worldstrides.org Or Worldstrides.com/ - Travel
- Worldstrides - Unethical Advertising
- Worldstrides - Trip to Washington DC for 6/4/16 to6/7/26
- Worldstrides - Misrepresentation of itinerary