World Golf Tourlogin impossible!

R

I have been attempting to login to my account and play WGT tournaments without success. This has gone on now for hours and I am concerned that my consecutive days of play will be in jeopardy through no fault of my own. Obviously I am not alone in making this complain as the Web Site has been impossible to obtain. Please verify that my consecutive days will not be deleted.

• Updated by Raymond Wyland · Jan 26, 2017

I have already told you why I have filed this complaint and resent having to go through this additional explanation.

• Do
    Doug Tessier May 02, 2017

e're sorry, that web page can't be displayed. The system is busy or the web link is incorrect or no longer available.

Please try again or use the navigation menus to help find the page you're looking for.

If you have time, we would appreciate if you could send us the web link that you tried to view. Please submit a ticket via our Help page and we'll get it fixed right away.

Thank you!