World Financial Groupworld financial group

I lost my friends and their families. I got nothing but trouble from being a WFG rep trainee. The mentor/trainer started a horrible 2-3 hour sales pitch to my "prospects." My friend got tired and did not remember what the rep said. Later, he called my mentor/trainer to follow up the contract, but nobody from the rep's office responded. What they want is more and more customers. They don't know how to build up a long relationship with their customers. Basically in this way, they are spreading the rumor that they don't care about customers. They come to you immediately to get you enrolled. After that, you will be left in the poorly managed hands. They rush to you again and again to sell you more products though. They don't know the meaning of "customer service."

For recruiting, their presentation works well for uneducated low class people from undeveloped countries -- it goes like "you can have a beautiful home, vacation in Vegas, Hawaii etc." Do not waste your time with them. Do not be a victim of fake financial version of AMWAY skin care sales.
You end up spending $500 to $1, 000 for license, certificates, classes to lose your friends.

If you want good financial/ life insurance products, go to big names where well trained and well established services are available.

Not as Dumb as I may look Sep 26, 2013

I have read 6 reviews now, enough to know NOT to waste my time going to "interview" on Saturday morning in Brea.My call came from a MATT, whom I had to ask to spell his name as even that was undecipherable from this marble mouthed marketer slash appointment setter. arghh !! RUN SCREAMING FOR THE PARKING LOT !!!

• Bu
    Bunny Pink Jun 01, 2011

Thanks!

• My
    MyPerspective Aug 28, 2010

I totally agree. Before I was a WFG trainee associate, I had a bad experience with another insurance mlm type of business opportunity. So being the open minded optimist I am, I decided I should give another multi-level marketing company a shot. Not surprisingly, WFG training is a joke but a little better than just making cold calls off of old internet leads. My trainer asked me to invite friends and family to come in and do a financial dream maps where I can practice in front of them. What is really strange is WFG doesn't let their new associate actually practice in front of friends and family, WFG just let the trainer do all the work. In my opinion, you don't learn by not doing it. Absoulutely ridiculous!!!

• Ge
    Georgio Armani May 02, 2010

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

So many complaints going around on Internet about them. WFG agents are so busy with putting out fire. That is something.

When they get turned down by customers, they usually blame it on the customers.
    Very unprofessional.