The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved World Financial Group — scam interview
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was called yesterday for an accounting job at the World Financial Group, Chino, CA.
I asked 3 times to make sure it is for the job that I am looking for.
Finally, I went to the office, meet lots of employees and had some informal interviews.
They said this is not a traditional interview and it will be one on one interview later.
Then, there is another lecture for an hour by a rude chinese CEO. He keep using "freaking" words all the time. He yelled and keep telling people to leave the room if they do not like what they hear from him.
Then finally, one on one interview. I said, I am here for...I haven't finished my word.
And the man said yes, you are looking for an accounting job. I said yes, but I am confused with all of these and when I will be having the interview ?? I spent 1.5 hours already listening to them and meeting people.
Finally he said, this is what they offer. There is no other job.
****this is a scam everyone. BE CAREFUL.*****
I lost my hours of work just to come for the interview. I am a victim of this financial practice."
More World Financial Group Complaints & Reviews
- World Financial Group - Terrible experience
- World Financial Group - World Financial Group Scam
- World Financial Group - Be Careful
- World Financial Group - Bizarre Cult
- World Financial Group - scam
- World Financial Group [WFG] - pyramid scam
- World Financial Group - I walked out of the interview
- World Financial Group - Be cautious
- WFG - Total fraud
- World Financial Group - Complaint