Wordansrefund for fraud

D

On saturday march 11 my niece ordered a sweatshirt for her boyfriend with my wells fargo debit card. I did not authorize this. My partner and I had let her use the card number to order college books for haverford university in pennsylvania last fall. We were unaware that she still had this number. I emailed worsens as soon as I got the confirmation email about the order and let them know about the fraud. I sent another email this morning as I still have not heard anything. Wells fargo is replacing the card but I want a refund. The order was pending when I sent the first email. It is processing now with no acknowledgement. I am getting ready to sue them. I am going to refuse the package when it arrives. Help please. There is no customer service number for an actual person.

• Wordans's response · Apr 11, 2017

Dear customer,

we are very sorry to learn of your inconvenience.

We would like to let you know, and want to assure you that we have done the utmost to be responsive during a serious technical complication on our infrastructure that affected our processing and shipping.

I have now the guarantee that these issues were punctual and that they have been solved.

We have also very recently restructured our customer service due to our business' expansion, in order to better meet customer's demands and provide a better service overall.

Finally, for any inconvenience we may have caused, we would be happy to discuss a compensation with you.

Could you please send an email to [email protected] with subject line "Complaints Board + Order Number " so that we can address this issue quickly?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,