Woolworths Australia / customer service
Hi, Woolworth in Marriot Waters, Melbourne needs a lot of improvement on customer service and stop the tricks they play with price dropped labels. One staff schooled me that the label just slipped to the next shelf and no apologies or anything professional one can expect! Photos attached and you can easily see the juice at the bottom Nothing but has never been $8.50 but they put price dropped to $8. A customer should not work on what label belongs where, it has become ridiculous. How many customers just go and get it looking at all these price dropped labels? What is the management doing and when the staff had their last training? Some staff is so rude and should deal with themselves first before going to work in a public sector. Appalling!
Updated by TanyaV, Mar 19, 2019
It is Australia and not United States! Not sure how it is programmed as clearly Australia was ticked all across.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude