Woolworths Australia — telephone/customer service
I rang this store to find out if it had Passage to India Mango and Chicken Simmer sauce.
After two minutes someone answered the phone and said they would put me onto Longlife. I waited ages and the telephone began ringing again to the store. After another two minutes a recorded voice said the number was now busy, ring again later.
I ran again and again with long waits, no answer and told to ring again.
I had previously rung the store at Raymond Terrace and was informed within a few short minutes that neither of their stores carry the line I need but Medowie did - just check availability...
This is a dreadful situation.
Should you find someone over there to answer my enquiry, my telephone number is [protected]
Mrs Christine Gannon
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy
- Woolworths - bad attitude
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined