Woolworths Australia — customer service
This is a complaint about a complaint.
I recently contacted your Kwinana store manager, after leaving your store- minus 2 bags of shopping. The New bag holders that have been installed are great if you only have a small amount of shopping. My weekly order was large so it went unnoticed that the two bags were still hanging, out of my sight.
The manager TOLD me to come back to store
(I live 10kms away) and when I did, the bags had gone missing from the service desk.
So I was told sorry, we can't help you. I had produced my receipt and roughly highlighted the last 15 items, that I didn't take home with me.
So after all that trouble, i was still without my 2 bags.
I would like to Bring this to your attention for the 3rd time now as a loyal shopper.
One wood think that with Coles soon to open and ALdi jus around the corner, Kwinana store will be doing whatever it takes to keep there customers.
I look forward to hearing from you soon
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined