WoodSprings Suitesfront desk (ashley)

C

On July 7th, 2018 I was held in a room against my will, forcefully groped and verbally threatened by a guest a woodspring suites in Aurora, Colorado for almost two hours. Screaming for help and no one came. I was finally able to call police and the guy was arrested (for an outstanding warrant). He stole my phone and my wallet with my license and the only money I had to my name.
I was asked to leave the property at 12 midnight. The desk clerk (Ashley) treated me like I was criminal. Told me I would be arrested if I didn't leave...knowing I didn't have anyone who could get me at that hour. Ashley also allowed about 4 other guests to harass me, call me names and threatened to beat me up as I was leaving ( guests were friends of guys who assaulted me). I felt like I was violated all over again.
Shame on you woodsprings!! Your hotel is so unsafe for women and your employees are cold and unsympathetic and racist. I feared for my life and woodsprings offered nothing to ease my physical and emotional pain. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL !!