Woodforest National Bankcheck cashing

I was an employee at Woodforest National Bank for 3 years. I left for a better opportunity at another financial institution. I wanted to write a check off my other bank account to deposit into Woodforest to make my car payment and they claimed they have a "new rule" that they can't accept TO ME FROM ME checks any more. There would be an automatic hold placed on my check from the other bank where I WORK for 7 business days!!! I have never written a bad check before in my life and I am definitely not going to write one off of my new job!!! THAT"S CRAZY!!! The regional manager, the branch manager and the assistant manager have came up with this all on their own. From what I understand it's not a "WOODFOREST" policy. I am very disappointed in this bank.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices