The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Woodforest National Bank — check cashing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was an employee at Woodforest National Bank for 3 years. I left for a better opportunity at another financial institution. I wanted to write a check off my other bank account to deposit into Woodforest to make my car payment and they claimed they have a "new rule" that they can't accept TO ME FROM ME checks any more. There would be an automatic hold placed on my check from the other bank where I WORK for 7 business days!!! I have never written a bad check before in my life and I am definitely not going to write one off of my new job!!! THAT"S CRAZY!!! The regional manager, the branch manager and the assistant manager have came up with this all on their own. From what I understand it's not a "WOODFOREST" policy. I am very disappointed in this bank.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - tied up $3k of my money
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service