Woman WithinUnethical behavior

C May 05, 2021

Order 40023199284 - Placed 23 April 2021. Several days passed and no order update provided. When I went online to track the order, it is showing as "still in process" and has not been shipped.
Order 40023372297 - Placed 27 April 2021. Also showing "still in process" and hasn't been shipped.

My complaint is that all the items ordered showed "in stock". I believe I have the right to expect the usual 1-2 business day processing they advertise, although I waited over a week to question why the order hasn't shipped. I believe there should be some sort of notice BEFORE a customer places their order, that processing is critically delayed. To me, that is unethical. I can understand they don't want to lose business; however, I ordered in good faith and want them to fulfill their part of the transaction. It's almost impossible to get in contact with Customer Service. On-hold times can be in excess of 45 minutes and on the off chance I actually speak to a service rep, they're ambiguous about when I can expect shipment.

Cindy L. Honegger
1901 University Blvd
Lima, OH 45805
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Mi
    Mim Lo Jun 10, 2021

SO tired of this. In the middle of ordering online, and changing my mind about an item, my 40% discount on the highest priced item went POOF! Gone. It was complicated enough, as their pricing varies with each different color. Also, the tank top I wanted for summer won't ship until August ??? 2+ months from now ??? I used to love this company, nice clothing, but I am disgusted with their unethical, dishonest games. Glad I deleted the order after reading other complaints.