wizard 101Rip off

K

I purchased coins and a membership for my son on Wizard 101. The coins never appeared and I had to email the site for assistance. They gave me some directions, but the coins and added extras from the membership never showed and my son was never able to access new areas of the game. I emailed the site on 3 separate occasions requesting cancelation of this membership and return of funds due to services unrendered. Wizard 101 kept billing me monthly and never responded to any emails. I had to call the bank to protect my account. WIZARD 101 is a scam!

• Pa
    paul cannon Nov 03, 2017

it shouldnt even cost money to play the game. memberships should be for special items, so this is a pay to win game.