Wish.comtext messages being sent to my phone

E

i have been hounded by these messages everytime i turn my phone on and off again another of the same message appears. I have stopped it once before by going through the proper channels but now they have started reappearing again under a different number i.e [protected]. It first appeared back around the 7th November. i have been a long time customer of 5+ years but if i am going to be continuously harrassed this way i would rather delete my account. i have tried to go into the app to delete my number but that isnt an option of choice. in fact it doesnt even display my number for me to change it, whcih is a bit of a hostage situation. I dont want information about events or products rammed down my throat. if i choose to look at these things - then the choice is mine.

North122 Jan 17, 2020

I ordered a ton of stuff from them a few months ago and never knew if fake texts or real bc I thought it stated they wouldn’t send texts.

North122 Jan 17, 2020

What’s the text number? I think I’m getting them too

• As
    Ashanti Turnage Jun 03, 2019

My iPhone case didn’t come because I checked the mailbox today