Wish.comrefunds for faulty and mis-sold items

R Dec 08, 2018 Review updated:

I have had a number of problem with wish items either being completely different from the description or simply not arriving. I have tried to contact customer services but apparently because I have had to complain about so many terrible items (how is this my fault!?) I am no longer aloud any refunds unless I buy more stuff which will no doubt turn out to be rubbish as 90% of the orders I have make have. I now have no way of makeing a return of the items and no way of getting a refund. I don't understand how this can be legal. If Wish made sure the products they sold were legitimate then I would have had no reason to have to ask for a refund. I'm disgusted with this latest issue and terrible service. They've basically stolen my money. I ordered a cashmere item in small, what has arrived is a poly cotton XL item and I'm not allowed to get a refund? I have paid for items that have arrived and being as ordered, if not I have raised a refund request. Now i am being punished for their terrible items and service and being told I have abused their refund system! Give me a break!!!

• Li
    Linda Morales Dec 09, 2018

I am sick of Wish and I want my money back for items they advertised wron they owe me 185 dollars of my only Christmas money