Wish.comproducts not received till date

I May 21, 2019

Respected Sir,
I am from Jammu & Kashmir, state of India and had made a purchase through my Credit Card on wish app on 19th of April at 5:14 pm and 20th April 2019 at 5:43pm for an amount of INR 1180 and INR 1712.05 respectively. The products were supposed to reach by this date. It is very disappointing that I have not received my purchases despite lapse of a month.
Further, i complained over email and customer care but that appears a mockrey as the system generates reply mail and customer care redirects on number only, and no human interaction is available to whom i would have complained.
Now, i requested yourgoodself to return/refund the whole cash ASAP.
I shall be waiting for early reply.

• La
    Laura Stavneak May 24, 2019

I have ordered about maybe 10 things back in Feb still have not received them, I'm disappointed and want to shop but would like to resolve this issue first and I just still want the items I ordered can someone please get back with me my phone is [protected] or my e mail is [email protected] I appreciate it .