Wish.com — fake sd card
I purchased a 128GB SD card from a seller on Wish.com called FreeLeo. I received it and used it for a bit, but never had any real issues with it.
I started getting corrupt files, after I wrote more than 8GB on the SD card. I then ran h2testw and other software, which determined any data over 8GB was corrupt.
What does this mean? That the alleged 128GB SD card I purchased was NOT 128GB. It was in fact only 8GB.
I realised this way after 30 days of delivery (because 8GB pictures on a phone usually takes more than 30 days to fill up), but Wish.com refuses to issue me a refund, even though the item I received was FAKE.
I am never buying from FreeLeo again. Nor am I buying from Wish.com ever again, because they are refusing to issue me a refund, and because they allow scammers to sell on their market.
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - Fraud
- Wish.com - Payment issue
- Wish.com - there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.
- Wish.com - daily giveaway
- Wish.com - won't refund
- Wish.com - Not being able to make purchase
- Wish.com - Clothes
- Wish - empty parcel
- Wish.com - foldable drone with 1080p hd c... store: thanksgive quantity: 1 color: grey size: 1080p camera dual gps drone. cost: $319.00
- Wish.com - I can't find an address to send returns to