Wish.comerror on order/ordered led light outlet covers1

R Jun 12, 2019

I made an order may 25th 2019 for 4 LED light outlet covers which was 7.80. it's not a lot of money but it's mine. I received an email saying that it was processed and it was shipping and I went to the wish app and my order is gone it's vanished. I have my order ID number I have the transaction ID number when they took it out of my account through PayPal I have all the information but it says error 404 error when I try to click on it in my email. I tried to get ahold of customer service I've tried to contact the seller but they say I can't contact the seller if I have never made a purchase.