Wish.comcustomer service emails suck. account blocked

P Jun 10, 2019

My account has been blocked. I've gone through the app and emailed several "customer service representatives" only for none of them to answer my questions. "why is my account blocked from making purchases?" and "how do I get it unblocked?". One of them didnt even speak the same language as me yet sent me the same cookie cutter excuses! They tried to tell me it was because I contacted my bank awhile back, (nov.) yet had zero problems with me making purchases in dec. And jan. So obviously that had nothing to do with it unless "company policy" also says "wait 2-3 months before doing anything". The reason I contacted my bank was because the app made an unauthorized purchase that I happened to catch and cancel, only for the representative (at the time) to deny me a refund on a purchase I didn't even make.

In short
How to unblock my account?! Im trying to buy a fathers day gift!