Wish.comcoat and jeans

C Nov 19, 2018

Horrendous experience and no refund! I don't want a refund any longer. I want a class action lawsuit to shut them down from scamming thousands upon thousands of people.
I paid express shipping...products came months later and were impossible to track despite their supposed "tracking" system which never really tells you where your product is.
Jeans arrived first way too tight despite the fact I ordered sizes up to make sure they fit. They were horrible quality, smelled like chemicals and all four button holes to close the jeans were completely sewn shut!
Well at least they were "sort of" what I ordered. The gray camouflage fur winter coat I ordered arrived as a completely different jacket. I'm a small but ordered a large to be sure. The coat that came was black (not gray camouflage) with a small hood (pic showed a huge hood), the material was thin and not warm, nothing to close the jacket. There was one string to tie it on one side, none on the other, and the worst...the sleeves came just past my elbow all tho rest of the coat was plenty big! The pic showed the sleeves past the models wrist onto her hand. Customer service was NON existent. Only way was thru their chat. When they finally responded via email where you click on a web link, I could read the response once to never open again since they "closed" the case refusing refund as they had contacted the seller and I got my product!
Horrendous scam site all around...

coat and jeans