Wishorder id: 56a9fbad8f9e4615d4748416

I had purchased a Ballet Dancer Canvas Painting: Quantity: 1
Size: 40cm by 60cm, Color: Multicolor
Paid: A$33.00 via paypal, on the Home App.
I also received your order confirmation email on 29th Jan'2016 from [protected]@wish.com

But I have still not received my order.
Expected delivery date was from 16th Feb to 26th Feb 2016 to the address: 53 Manorhouse Blvd, Quakers Hill, NSW 2763, Australia.

Also the web site doesn't allow me to check anything neither allows me to send any complaint email (contact support & request refund links on email doesn't work)
This is for first time i have tried to purchase some item from your website but now i have my doubts on the authenticity of your website.

Hence would request for complete refund of the payments since i haven't received your item with immediate effect.

Kindly acknowledge my complaint and a prompt reply is expected.

Thanks
Shweta

• Sh
    Shwetali Feb 28, 2016

Kindly acknowledge my complaint and a prompt reply is expected.

• At
    Attiq ur rehman Apr 21, 2016

Io campro una ganca per no non ce suno arivo a casa via srossetta n 10 fontanafredda'(pn )33074 questo indirizo