[Resolved] Wish.comunauthorised automated paypal transaction + processing of cancelled orders

6 Aug 09, 2019 Review updated:

Hello,

My paypal account was used for automated payment for two orders (comprising of 13 items total) without my authorisation/confirmation.
As soon as I received email from PayPal re. this transaction I cancelled all items one by one using Wish.com app on my mobile and got the response that all items on the order have been cancelled, the refund has been issued and the sum will appear in my PayPal account within 2 weeks.
Promptly, I emailed Wish.com customer service and raised my concerns re. the unauthorised transaction.
However, to this end Wish.com has processed all the items (except two items which have been refunded to my PayPal account) and their response to my email communications is vague and unclear.
In summary, Wish.com is asking me to wait for receipt of the items and then return them to get a refund. As for the unauthorised transaction they have not provided any explanation.
I have contacted PayPal and they informed me that it seems that I have accepted an agreement with Wish.com on the 31st of July for automated payment. I am unaware of this agreement (did not see or agree to such an arrangment). Upon my request PayPal cancelled this agreement on the 9th of August.
I am concerned and confused and was wondering if you could help me resolve this issue?
KInd regards,
Parisa Deljouie

• Resolution Statement

Wish.com issued full refund. Could you kindly remove the complaint? Thank you

• L
      Nov 21, 2019

Good Morning, My name is Louie Calko I have writing to you and I still did not get a reply. On November 16/2019 a transaction
    was done through Pay pal # 9FU13574718879018, and I have not heard anything since.
    Please reply to me my email is as follows : [protected]@rogers.com Yours truly Louie Calko.