Wingstop Restaurantsmanager conducting interview

F Oct 13, 2019

To Whom It May Concern,

I recently had an interview with Wingstop and the hiring manager was nice, but did not want to shake my hand because the manager had the flu. However, I found it a bit rude . If she was concerned about not getting other people sick, then why wasn't the hiring manager not wearing a mask? Why was the hiring manager sitting close to an employee during interview. I think he was a hiring manager too but did not say much. The hiring manager also does not boundaries when asking questions. I rarely go to Wingstop to eat but I will definately not be going there to eat. It was strange now looking back at the interview.

• Updated by Francisco Negrete · Oct 14, 2019

First of all, the hiring manager should have been wearing a flu mask if the person was trying to be courteous. Second of all, the hiring manager was sitting close to an employee who was just there to stare and listen. The hiring manager was also not being courteous to the employee who was sitting right next to her so I am confused. Obviously the hiring manager did not care about his health and well being. I am not judging, but if you really want to be courteous, then wear a flu mask and have people sit far away from you. You can catch the flu virus more easily if you are sitting next to the person who has the virus. I will post some facts for you. "People with flu can spread it to others up to about 6 feet away. Most experts think that flu viruses spread mainly by droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze or talk". https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/spread.htm

• Updated by Francisco Negrete · Oct 14, 2019

She was being a disgust. End of discussion.

#Discrimination

It does =D

#antisocialjusticewarrior #dontgetitwisted #calmdown #disgust #discrimination

• Updated by Francisco Negrete · Oct 23, 2019

Hello,
    I need an apology from why the person doing the interview did not want to shake my hand. Also, do not have two people doing an interview if the other person is just going to be staring and not saying anything because it is a little strange and kind of interrogating in a way. Just to clear things up, the hash tag "disgust" was not towards the two people, but it was towards the actions and situation of both of them.