Windstreamwas not removed from credit bureau as promised.

This Company was paid in full and they refuse to remove from my credit bureaus as promised.

If I would have known they weren't going to keep their word I never would have rushed to pay it off. Please remove from my credit bureaus.
Thank You.

• Windstream Communications's response · Mar 10, 2010

We are sorry to hear of your recent Windstream experience. We take matters like yours seriously and want to resolve your issue. Please contact our Complaint Resolution Team at [protected] Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You may also email us at [email protected]

• FireRam Mar 07, 2010

Go on one of the credit rating report services. Once you get a copy (try to get a free copy) you have the ability to dispute a/any charge. If that service finds that the amount was paid they will remove it for you. I had to do that with Verizon.