Window World of Evansvillepoor quality window, customer service

We bought a house and put down a 1/2 deposit on the windows. Then my husband lost his job and we couldn't afford the other half. We asked that half the windows be installed and as soon as he got back to work we would pay the balance and have the other windows installed. The owner of WINDOW WORLD OF EVANSVILLE INDIANA held ALL my windows hostage and refused to install any until it was paid if full!!! I told him I would sue him and he laughed and asked me if I wanted any good lawyer referrals!!! My sister in law finally paid the other half and the windows of poor quality were installed. The installers took all the storm windows I had and kept them and told me I didn't need them and they would interfere with the new windows I just bought. Well, the windows I bought only keep out the rain and I have had plastic sheets on my windows ever since! When I aasked where my storm windows were I got absolutely no reply, and obviously did not get them back. Why did they take them and where did they go?? They were all in good condition without cracks or missing panes of glass. I wouldn't recommend WINDOW WORLD OF EVANSVILLE INDIANA on my worst enemies! Customer service is nonexistent and the manager is a bully.